Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admission Ticket Question

Stevie CStevie C Alum Member
edited December 2016 in General 645 karma
This may be a dumb question --- but when I fill in "Print Name" and "Date" on my admission ticket, should I type it into the PDF before I print? Or can I hand-write it like the signature?

Finally, do we just need proper photo ID and the first page of our admission ticket when we check into the test? do they need the rest of the ticket?

Comments

• SimbatronSimbatron Member
    175 karma
    You do it at the test center. You just need the first page and an ID
  • beltra13beltra13 Member
    13 karma
    Anyone know if it matters if it is in black/white or color?
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @Simbatron said:
    You do it at the test center. You just need the first page and an ID
    Yes! Make sure it's a government issued ID.
    @beltra13 said:
    Doesn't matter.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    @Simbatron said:
    You do it at the test center.
    Yeah, if you bring that in already filled out, they won't admit you, so make sure you've got an unmarked admit form!
  • steve-10steve-10 Alum Member
    edited December 2016 192 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    Yeah, if you bring that in already filled out, they won't admit you, so make sure you've got an unmarked admit form!
    Huh? With what already filled out? The question is about the blanks with "PRINT NAME" and "DATE" on either side of the bottom of the ticket page:

Notice that it's an editable PDF, which is why in the image the PRINT NAME blank has a blue field above it which can have a flashing text entry cursor (the cursor appears in the DATE field in the image, and it can also be blue). Also notice that the form says, "*Do not sign this ticket prior to the test. You will be instructed when to sign your ticket on the day of the test. [emphasis added]"

My answers to the original questions are: as to pre-fill at home or pen at the center, whichever you choose; and I'm not bringing page 2 of the ticket.
  • steve-10steve-10 Alum Member
    192 karma
    @beltra13 said:
    I don't know. I reason that it doesn't matter, because requiring color would be an unreasonable requirement. After all, they do advise (re-)downloading the ticket the day before the test to assure its location information is up to date. Requiring everyone to use a color printer in that time frame would be unreasonable.
  • Stevie CStevie C Alum Member
    edited December 2016 645 karma
    Thanks everyone. I wanted to make sure I didn't get denied entry on some lame technicality. I've distributed a round of likes for all. Cheers
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    Lol.

Good luck tomorrow @"Stevie C" !