Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good luck everyone!

TheDesertGrandfatherTheDesertGrandfather Free Trial Member
in General 116 karma
Hi all,

I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck on the December LSAT! Things like this (the LSAT) can be crazy stressful because there appears to be so much riding on it. However, just remember that whether you're feeling confident or stressed as hell, you're going to write the test, you're going to do the absolute best that you can, and at the end of the day that is all you can do :) Never forget that it's just a test and you'll always have more opportunities to improve!

Now go kill it! :D

Comments

• jennilynn89jennilynn89 Alum Member
    edited December 2016 822 karma
    Good luck to you too!

Been trying to keep a "zen" mindset all week long and have been taking it easy on the drills. Drinking lots of calming tea, and cuddling with my cat.

I've been dealing with horrid anxiety and really had to actively work on changing my mindset about this test. I've never had test anxiety until I've started studying for the LSAT. It's probably because I've never taken a test that was this important to me.

It's helped me to think that when I go in, its just another PT. It's not something that can physically hurt me, and it is what it is. Whatever is meant to be will happen. I'm ready, I'm prepared. This is it.

May the odds be ever in our favor!
  • SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10801 karma
    Great Post! Thank you <3

and good luck to you too!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @TheDesertGrandfather said:
    Never forget that it's just a test and you'll always have more opportunities to improve!

Now go kill it! :D
    Couldn't have said it better myself! :)
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27885 karma
    you're going to write the test, you're going to do the absolute best that you can
    Yes! And the best you can is rooted in solid ability built on strong study habits. Just go in there and do y'all's thing and everything is going to go just fine!
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    just remember that whether you're feeling confident or stressed as hell, you're going to write the test, you're going to do the absolute best that you can, and at the end of the day that is all you can do :)
    Good luck! thank you :)
    760 karma
    @Sami said:
    Great Post! Thank you <3
    Are you writing Sami? good luck!!!! <3
  • SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10801 karma
    @"DEC_LSAT" said:
    Are you writing Sami?
    oh no hahaha. I was thanking the person for the encouraging post to everyone else who is taking. lol I can see why you thought that way.

I will be taking mine hopefully in February or June. Lets see : )

I believe you are taking it this Saturday right? Good Luck!!!!!!
    760 karma
    @Sami said:
    Good Luck!
    Aw thanks Sami! Yes, i sure am :) praying i'll be done soon :)

• TheDesertGrandfatherTheDesertGrandfather Free Trial Member
    116 karma
    I am only 19, but for those of you who wished me good luck, I will bury it in a treasure chest and dig it up in a couple years when I need it lol!