Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone taking Guangzhou,Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, New Zealand, Austrailia test on Dec. 4th?

LSATTTTTTTTLSATTTTTTTT Alum Member
edited December 2016 in December 2016 LSAT 84 karma
Hello!

Would love to get a chat going for Asia test takers to figure out what the experimental sections are after the test tomorrow! I'm planning on signing on right after taking and would be psyched if others join.

Comments

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    HK is a crowded place. I will promise you that based on my SAT experience.haha.
  • Stevie CStevie C Alum Member
    645 karma
    I'll private message you
  • Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma
    I will be taking my test in GZ or HK either in June or September. The HKU campus is more segregated from the rest of HK, but it's a big city in a small space of land.
  • lucidream0621lucidream0621 Member
    25 karma
    Anyone can confirm if the musicans one (duet, the same one appring in Us is the experimental?
  • LSATTTTTTTTLSATTTTTTTT Alum Member
    edited December 2016 84 karma
    I think it is. Everyone at my test center in Hong kong seemed to get two LG. Mine were section 2 and 4 so its really hard to tell which one was fake. But someone I talked to got the section with cars as their fifth which means that one was probably real and the musicians was probably experimental. On that note, did you think the cars question was really hard? I only had time for like the first two questions....
  • Stevie CStevie C Alum Member
    645 karma
    I bombed the section with duets and was happy to have a 2nd chance at LG. Then I bombed the cars one too (I think I had time for 3 out of 6) on the next section. I doubt there were even many possibilities for the car one -- I just wasn't thinking straight. Fortunately RC wasn't bad
    Yeah same, it was annoying that it didn't even have a first easy question but i agree that RC wasn't bad
    25 karma
    mine is LR LG RC LG LR, but i do not recall a car game.......
    25 karma
    what are other keywords about the car game?
    It was like six types of cars - the section also had a game about paintings shown / north and south halls
  • mmmmmkaymmmmmkay Member
    6 karma
    I had the duets and cars game. It seems the experimental sections were the same as in the US. If that's the case, the section with the cars was the real section. I'm hoping the duets were experimental because it was such a pain. Anyone know if this is true?