Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bright side next day perspective on Dec test

chgunnschgunns Alum Member
in General 92 karma
I've seen a few others who shared opinion that Game 4 was killer, but the rest of the test balanced out to about average.

I realized this morning that, in theory, even with -5 on the final game, you could hit almost any goal short of 180 on the overall test. Focus on the easy RC, LR, or whatever you found easier or no more difficult than you expected and believe that it will carry you to your goal, whether that be 155 or 175.

Comments

• DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    edited December 2016 760 karma
    @chgunns said:
    Game 4 was killer,
    was game 4 truly a killer? i never got to it :(
  • chgunnschgunns Alum Member
    92 karma
    @"DEC_LSAT" said:
    was game 4 truly a killer? i never got to it :( lol. i selected "B" for the last 5 questions, so i'm hoping i got something there.
    Don't feel bad. I turned the page to get there at the 5 minute mark, and you still might outscore me on that game.
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    @chgunns said:
    I turned the page to get there at the 5 minute mark, and you still might outscore me on that game.
    ouch it was that bad eh. damn it
  • 308 karma
    @DEC_LSAT Yeah, Game 4 was pretty bad.(At least for me it was) I got to it with 10 minutes left on the clock but i struggled setting it up so I just gave it my best effort.