Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For the few people out there...

Dillon PGDillon PG Alum Member
edited September 2014 in General 140 karma
Hey,

I took the test 2 years ago. I'm studying to retake it in December for reasons.

This is for the few people out there who think they BLEW THE TEST UP!!! I really hope you did!

On the day of the test I felt like I aced the test. I was confident going in and not surprised by any thing. Walking out I thought I did better than I ever did before. For the days leading up to getting my score I was getting really excited expecting to see something crazy ( for me ) like a high 160 or a 170+!

Result:
I got a point higher than what I had been scoring on my PT's. I felt really bad about that score. But now I look bad and realize 1) What was I expecting? 2) That score was pretty good. 3) If I wasn't going to be happy with my score I should have pushed it back and studied more until my PT's were higher.

So for those who think they did awful and for those who think they did amazing. The LSAT is really accurate and you probably scored very close to what you've been scoring. So relax and don't get a big head like I did.

I wish you all the best.

Comments

• LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
    244 karma
    As repeatedly stated, "+,- 3 points from your 3 most recent PTs".
  • msmith85msmith85 Alum Member
    213 karma
    AND its more often than not -3 from what I know. Jumpers, or those who score about their average, are a lucky few it seems
  • bobaliciousbobalicious Member Sage
    127 karma
    bump
  • joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    Wow, even if I scored above my average, I hope no one ever calls me a jumper. Wouldn't mind scoring above average though...