Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Parrots Parrots Parrots (Figuring out which LR was experimental)

dudelsat99dudelsat99 Alum Member
edited September 2014 in September 2014 LSAT 94 karma
For anyone who had LR (25), RC (27), LR (26), LR (26), LG (23), do you know which LR sections were real? TLS says the two real sections featured an Irish mace and a parrot. I remember those questions, but I don't remember where they were in my setup.

Comments

• Clayton1-1Clayton1-1 Alum Member
    15 karma
    Dam I had the same setup I am not sure which one it was but I think the first and last LR were harder. The middle one was easy to me . IDK i want to know too though. How do you think you did on Rc?
  • dudelsat99dudelsat99 Alum Member
    94 karma
    Yeah the middle LR was pretty standard. I thought the first one was a total beast. It's funny because RC is usually my worst section with like -7, but I think I might have gone like -3 or -4 this time around. I bombed LG. My score basically rides on the curve, if I did what I usually do on LR, how good I did in RC, and how many guesses I got right in LG. Lol.
  • diewolddiewold Alum Member
    14 karma
    I had that setup and bombed LG as well.. so frustrating. The second LR was the one that felt smoothest to me and the first was a bit rough but only because I was nervous.
    94 karma
    @diewold

I feel you. I'll be fine if I hit a couple lucky guesses. I won't be too far off of my normal score for games. I usually go like -5.
    94 karma
    Also, to anyone with the same setup, there's a dude on reddit that's saying that only the first and second LR's counted. That would be our first and third sections. That's the general consensus on the thread.
  • carla36carla36 Alum Member
    9 karma
    How would anyone be able to know which one was experimental? What traits gives it away?
    94 karma
    Just weird I guess. Hard to say. I think the dude I'm talking about did some non lsac friendly stuff and figured it out. Haha.
  • FryBreadfruitFryBreadfruit Live Member
    edited September 2014 120 karma
    I had RC,LR,RC,LR,LG....I was told by my tutor that the experimental normally comes in the 1st of three...so my guess is my first RC was the experimental and section two and 4 are the real LR SECTIONS.
    94 karma
    @deeatee87

That would be correct. The question is what those two LR sections consisted of exactly.
  • indiaholtindiaholt Alum Member
    31 karma
    I had that same setup as well and I'm praying that the middle LR was experimental. I think it would have to be the second or third because those are both 26.
  • mandy xumandy xu Alum Member
    54 karma
    My two LR sections had a question about sockeye salmon being released into a river in one of them, and an "explain the discrepancy" about milk and yogurt for the other one.
  • ppurohitppurohit Alum Member
    edited September 2014 9 karma
    The 25 and one of the 26s are real. I had the same questions as @mandy xu!
    94 karma
    My bet is the first and second LR, or the first and third sections, are the real ones.
  • bluedot423bluedot423 Free Trial Member
    12 karma
    sockeye salmon lol wtf
  • ansbailey-1ansbailey-1 Alum Member
    2 karma
    I also think that the first and second LR are the real sections; the third LR (the fourth section) was unusual...