vncv

BranTwiceBranTwice Alum Member
edited April 2017 in General 204 karma
vccvn

Comments

• hufflepuffhufflepuff Free Trial Member
    70 karma
    I would say don't cancel if there's a chance at all that you got the score you wanted/needed. Worst case, it's a lot lower and you have to retake but at least in that case, you get to see how you did under actual test conditions and the specifics of your performance (i.e. if there was a particular section where you underperformed). If you cancel, you'll never know :) Plus, most schools will take your highest score (you can look up all the schools you're applying to) so you're likely not losing anything by keeping the score. Hopefully you'll even surprise yourself with how well you did. Good luck!
  • BranTwiceBranTwice Alum Member
    204 karma
    Thanks for the reply! I keep switching back and forth between keeping it and canceling it. The school I am going to says that they take the highest score. However, when I met with the admissions lady, she went out of her way to say that they will look at all of a candidates scores. That is what has got me second-guessing myself. I am confident that I can improve the second time around. I know that the LG didn't go well. Those last two games were really hard. In fact, there isn't a section that I felt overly confident in. Thanks for the insight, it helps.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27878 karma
    Definitely don't cancel!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    I agree with the others above. It sounds like you are experiencing normal post-test nerves. I honestly wouldn't cancel if I were you. I bet you did a lot better than you think...
  • BranTwiceBranTwice Alum Member
    204 karma
    Thanks for all the input guys, I will keep the score. At the very least it will show me how my performance is affected on test day.