Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your 7Sage difficulty rating for each section of the December test?

chgunnschgunns Alum Member
Personally, I would go

RC: 1*
LR: 2*
LR: 2*

LG1: 2*
LG2: 2*
LG3: 4*
LG4: LOLNope*s

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @chgunns said:
    Hahaha :)

I didn't take it, but this is what I've heard too
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @chgunns said:
    Haha! aw, I'm sorry about that. Scores will be in soon - hope you did well :D
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    @chgunns said:
    Hahahah, my sentiments exactly.
  • Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited December 2016 2098 karma
    LG4: LOLNope*s. I had the same feeling during the test.
  • chgunnschgunns Alum Member
    92 karma
    @MrSamIam @Not Ralph Nader It seems like a good number of test takers felt that way, here and on other forums.

How would each of you rate the other sections and games?

• MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    @chgunns Both LRs were decent. The first somewhat easier than the second. I didn't have a second games section. My experimental was a RC...which was horrible (could have been the whole RC - LR - RC ordering that threw me off, though). Non-experimental RC was decent as well.
  • S.P. 170S.P. 170 Alum Member
    188 karma
    I found the whole test to be pretty easy except for two parts.

The first difficult part was RC4 (i.e. Brain Scan). I don't know what happened here--maybe I panicked?--but I kept looking at every answer for the last 4 or 5 questions and just couldn't pick out the right one.

The second hard part was LG4, the trading game. I got to the question with 5 or 6 minutes and just panicked and picked B.

I do think I can get a high score despite messing up these two areas. If I got them all wrong that's only a -10 or so.
  • 180pronto180pronto Free Trial Member
    58 karma
    I had RC LR LG LR LG

RC was way easier for me and it is the section I do the worst in.
    LR's were expected. Few difficult questions that I had to come back to.
    LG was different(harder) than most PT's but doable.
  • ToxoplasmosisToxoplasmosis Alum Member
    233 karma
    Had LR - RC - LR (exp. I think) - LG - LR

I would assess its difficulty this way:
    LR1: 2/5
    LR2: 4/5
    RC: 2/5
    LG: 4/5

imo game 3 was far and away the hardest game. Unless I majorly screwed up, game 4 was 2 rules and 1 inference and once you got a handle on that, the questions sort of flew by.
  • Calgary77321Calgary77321 Alum Member
    42 karma
    LR 2/5 2/5
    RC 3/5 (i froze up, it was my first section, does not seem to be majority view at all)
    LG 4.5/5
  • TheLoftGuyTheLoftGuy Alum Member
    690 karma
    RC 2/5, LR 3/5, RC 5/5, LR 3/5, LG 3/5.

The experimental RC was extremely difficult. I can remember praying please GOD let this be experimental. That content was horribly heavy. I finished all 4 LG. I know I killed the Real Estate game but it seems everybody thought it was difficult
  • chgunnschgunns Alum Member
    92 karma
    That content was horribly heavy. I finished all 4 LG. I know I killed the Real Estate game but it seems everybody thought it was difficult.
    Different strokes. I had the same content and order, and felt like experimental RC, while noticeably more difficult than the real one, was a 3/3.5.

I never got a handle on LG4 until they called "time" though. Then a belated bolt of insight.