The New NYC LSAT A-Team Study Group - December 2014

madeleinemadeleine Alum Member
edited October 2014 in General 259 karma
Looking to form a group of serious LSATers in NYC. Please post your email info if you're interested in group PTs on weekends in preparation for the December (or Feb) LSAT. Also please feel free to suggest locations. In a previous post we were discussing room reservations at NYPL; there are also open public spaces in midtown. Looking forward to destroying the LSAT together!

EDIT: Email not needed. Just realized that we can have group conversations on this site. So just post that you're interested and I will add you to the conversation.

Comments

• MaritzaaMaritzaa Alum Member
    edited October 2014 368 karma
    Hi! I joined 7Sage in preparation for the February LSAT. I'm looking for others to study with, even if it's just taking PTs on the weekends. I live in Astoria and am willing to commute to Midtown.

My email is mmaritza.garcia@gmail.com.
  • amj521001amj521001 Member
    edited October 2014 45 karma
    Thanks for this thread @madeleine!
  • tsamvelyantsamvelyan Alum Member
    431 karma
    Yep. Same here. I'm taking the December LSAT and I live in NYC. Please add me. Thanks.
  • hkm22517hkm22517 Alum Member
    151 karma
    I'm interested
  • avstepanianavstepanian Alum Member
    33 karma
    I'm taking the LSAT in December as well and i live in NYC. My email is avstepanian@gmail.com
  • Oochie WallyOochie Wally Alum Member
    2 karma
    I'm planning on taking the LSAT in December as well, i live in Long Island but willing to commute anywhere for a great study group. Email: wale.c.otegbade@gmail.com
  • madeleinemadeleine Alum Member
    259 karma
    Awesome. I just added you guys to the conversation (check 7sage inbox)
  • immanueladeolaimmanueladeola Free Trial Member
    edited October 2014 42 karma
    Hey Madeleine! I'm from jersey (lol just sad I know but I love my state!) but I'd still like to be added to any email/text chain that you create so I can also keep track of how my fellow LSATers are doing. I haven't been fortunate to meet anyone in my area taking the exam, with whom I can prepare. Maybe I can come up to NYPL a few times before December and study with you guys. Thanks! My number is [edited out], and my email is immanueladeola@yahoo.com
    259 karma
    Immanuel I've added you to the 7sage group conversation. Thanks for your interest.
  • JoshuaRAsch21JoshuaRAsch21 Alum Member
    6 karma
    Hey Madeleine, I'm from Brooklyn/Queens, I'm interested in joining a group of serious LSATers.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @immanueladeola I edited out your phone number! Don't want you to get crank called :) If you still want Madeleine to have your number, it's best to PM it to them directly!
    edited October 2014 259 karma
    @everyone I no longer need emails or phone numbers, just post here and I'll add you to our private 7Sage convo! Thanks Dillon. Hskeen just added you
  • Thomas RockwellThomas Rockwell Alum Member
    2 karma
    I would like to join! Thanks!
    259 karma
    @djasphy you are hereby added
  • Lady VenaLady Vena Alum Member
    2 karma
    In NY. Very interested. Please add me !
  • immanueladeolaimmanueladeola Free Trial Member
    42 karma
    @dillionawright, thanks!
  • Dianne180Dianne180 Member
    4 karma
    I'm interested in joining too. Did you select a location?
    259 karma
    I've added you.
    I've boiled down a list of indoor public spaces with seating and early operating hours in manhattan (you'll see in thread)
  • justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
    343 karma
    If possible, I would like to join as well!
  • Jason BlitzJason Blitz Alum Member
    14 karma
    I am interested in joining too!
  • nomee180nomee180 Alum Member
    32 karma
    Also interested in joining! :)
  • aavalone90-1aavalone90-1 Alum Member
    11 karma
    Hey I'm taking the December LSAT. Please include me in PTing and studying! my email is aavalone90@gmail.com
    259 karma
    last 4 ppl added
  • stbjpm08stbjpm08 Free Trial Member
    edited October 2014 3 karma
    edited October 2014 259 karma
    @harshil08 does your message mean you'd like to be added to the group? or are you bumping
  • barcanoubarcanou Alum Member
    45 karma
    Not in NYC but heck, I need some people to whip me if I don't do my timed PTs when I say
  • stbjpm08stbjpm08 Free Trial Member
    edited October 2014 3 karma
    Hi, I'd like to be added to the group! Thanks so much!
  • catDemedicicatDemedici Alum Member
    23 karma
    Please add me; I'm re-taking in December!
  • brittbell6brittbell6 Alum Member
    2 karma
    Hey can I get added to this? I would really appreciate it. Thanks for doing this!
  • poohbearpoohbear Alum Member
    496 karma
    Hey I'm located in NYC as well-- would it still be possible to be added in? Thanks :)
    259 karma
    everyone added. We're meeting tonight at 6pm by Grand Central fyi
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    hmm sounds interesting... kinda wish I wasn't on the island lol
  • eddygomareddygomar Alum Member
    1 karma
    Please add me I work right next to Grand Central. Thanks. eddygomar@yahoo.com
    259 karma
    @eddygomar I've added you.
    @jayswims sorry to hear that (jk). But judging by your username it sounds like it won't ever stop you from getting to Manhattan. Are you interested in weekend practice tests?
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    sure ill swim on over :P lol I would be but I've spent enough money on the LSAT already to hop on a train every weekend :/ plus takes away an important hr to be used studying or sleeping lol
  • SapphireSapphire Alum Member
    289 karma
    hey guys count me in!!! im currently in paris but will return back to nyc by dec 1 and am in serious need of a study partner. i plan on taking the february lsat. email: christianadesrosiers@yahoo.com
  • jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    jyang72@fordham.edu I plan on taking LSAT on June 2015. But I am really interested in doing LSAT together.
  • Flor2718Flor2718 Alum Member
    18 karma
    Still have space for one more? I'm also taking the December 2014 LSAT and live in NYC
    flor.ramirez1@gmail.com
  • Alexandra3-2Alexandra3-2 Free Trial Member
    edited November 2014 74 karma
    Hi everyone! My name is Alexandra. I'm studying for the Feb LSAT and I live in NYC. I need help and accountability. I work in Brooklyn and I reside in Queens. My email address is alexandra.k.griffiths@gmail.com. PLEASE EMAIL ME AS I DO NOT CHECK THIS AS FREQUENTLY AS I CHECK MY EMAIL. THANKKKKKKSSSSS!
  • kittyahmedkittyahmed Free Trial Member
    58 karma
    I'm super late to this thread but would love to meet up with someone to study and/or take timed practice tests. Could also definitely use help with in/out games if anyone's an expert (I'm just sitting down to go through tutorials). I'm planning on taking the June test and would commute wherever is necessary to meet up. My email is kittyahmed@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • kittyahmedkittyahmed Free Trial Member
    58 karma
    Quick question for of those of you who planned to take the Dec LSAT: did you take it and if so, how did you do? I'm preparing for the June LSAT and am trying to learn as much as I can so I can (hopefully) take it just once...