Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good idea to buy PTs????

The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
edited October 2014 in General 1392 karma
I notice that 7sage goes from PT 36 to the 70s.
I've been told that PTs are valuable and you shouldn't spoil them.

Should I go out and purchase 1-35 and go through those b4 I get to pt36?

Comments

• Erika123Erika123 Member
    233 karma

Yes, you learn good form and sharpen intuition. You can develop basic skills before you start the real important PT 36-70s.
  • The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
    1392 karma
    Do you (or anyone) know where I can buy the bundle that comes WITH explanations?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    7Sage doesn't have a bundle that includes explanations for any PTs pre-36, but quite a bit of the questions are actually integrated into our main course!
  • The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
    1392 karma
    Does 7sage buy the tests from LSAC? I looked their and had trouble finding them.
    233 karma

JUST To be clear

You don't need to really worry about reading comp & LR from 1-35. But it's extremely helpful for logic games because A LOT of the inferences, rule translation and so on is recycled into new games. You're learning a pattern. 7sage offer LG 1-35. Take them, blind review & do the fool proof method. (Minimum 10x each game/ timed)

*If you still interested you can buy "HAcking the Lsat by Graeme Blake. I wouldn't.
    233 karma
    PT 36 to the 70s are like gold, guard them with your life!!!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Yes, we buy the PTs from LSAC. Not exactly sure where, though. Sorry! As far as I know, J.Y., Alan and Jon are working on PTs 1 - 35, but they might not be out for a while!