Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weighing a failed zero credit class

AnapesticAnapestic Free Trial Member
I recently received my academic summary report from LSAC, and it seems that LSAC counted a zero-credit course that I failed (long story) into my grade. Is this intentional? If so, how do they factor it in? If not, how can I get this corrected?

Thanks 7Sage!

Comments

• juliekimjuliekim Alum Member
    36 karma
    From what I know, LSAC counts every single grade for every single class you took during your undergrad. I would ask them about your 0-credit course, because if it's a 0-credit then it probably shouldn't be on your transcript...?
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @Anapestic said:
    I recently received my academic summary report from LSAC, and it seems that LSAC counted a zero-credit course that I failed (long story) into my grade. Is this intentional? If so, how do they factor it in? If not, how can I get this corrected?
    Yeah, so, it is odd that a zero-credit course counts. I would email LSAC tomorrow and find out some more information about it.

If you're still in school (or maybe even if you're not) , you may be able to get a retroactive withdraw. They aren't easy to get, but it might be worth a shot if it's bringing your LSAC GPA way down.