Is today Grey Day? [YES!!!]

Comments

• WinWin2016WinWin2016 Alum Member
    132 karma
    so according to LSAC's email scores will be released tomorrow and Thursday.
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    wow thursday wasn't even a consideration until now. hoping i'm lucky enough to get it tomorrow
  • mcmlaw36mcmlaw36 Alum Member
    631 karma
    @WinWin2016 said:
    so according to LSAC's email
    But did you, or any of us 7sagers actually receive this email personally?

It makes me wonder why they would send this email to particular individuals and not send it out across the board to all of us. The spelling mistakes also seriously point to a hoax, despite Dave's explanation for them. My opinion.

I won't believe anything I see online until I see it in my inbox myself, directly from LSAC.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @mcmlaw36 said:
    The spelling mistakes also seriously point to a hoax, despite Dave's explanation for them. My opinion.
    I've been following the reddit thread all morning, other people have spoken to LSAC in the past and received the same weird spelling errors. I still wouldn't take that email to heart since emails from them will always say the scores are coming out on the date they announced so.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/KYNywoibU1PQ4/giphy.gif
    631 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    I still wouldn't take that email to heart since emails from them will always say the scores are coming out on the date they announced so.
    That's what I was thinking, too. From what I've seen on these forums, LSAC has rarely (if ever?) missed a score release deadline so it doesn't make sense for them to even suggest that they might.
    12637 karma
    @mcmlaw36 said:
    That's what I was thinking, too. From what I've seen on these forums, LSAC has rarely (if ever?) missed a score release deadline so it doesn't make sense for them to even suggest that they might.
    They've only missed one in 10 years, IIRC.
    132 karma
    i agree with Dillon everything is weird today.
  • lehmanbrlehmanbr Member
    16 karma
    Anyone a semi-believer in astrology? Mercury's in retrograde right now.
  • BreeBreeBreeBree Member
    219 karma
    @lehmanbr said:
    Mercury's in retrograde right now.
    what exactly does that mean?
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    @lehmanbr said:
    Mercury's in retrograde right now.
    can you elaborate? lol
  • sweezyseasonsweezyseason Member
    262 karma
    @BreeBree @DEC_LSAT looked it up and the following came up:

Do Not Have Plastic Surgery or Other Elective Surgery When Mercury, Venus, and Mars Are Retrograde

Shit I was gonna go get plastic surgery today...probably not a good idea
  • J. TharpJ. Tharp Alum Member
    575 karma
    When Mercury is in retrograde, you can conveniently blame all of your problems/anything weird that happens on it ;)
    631 karma
    @sweezyseason said:
    Do Not Have Plastic Surgery or Other Elective Surgery When Mercury, Venus, and Mars Are Retrograde

Is it just me or is this day getting weirder and weirder? Lol
  • Daniel2433Daniel2433 Alum Member
    138 karma
    Am I the only one who finds the e-mail hilarious? If it is a hoax, the fact that someone made it and sent it to people is hysterical
    631 karma
    @Daniel2433 said:
    Am I the only one who finds the e-mail hilarious?
    Definitely not, lol. I went over the possibility and thought to myself, who on earth would care about a prank that much??? That would be extensive.

And on second thought, impressive.
  • lehmanbrlehmanbr Member
    edited January 2017 16 karma
    @BreeBree @DEC_LSAT

"Mercury rules communication, clear thinking, truth and travel, so when the planet goes retrograde — which means that it looks like it's going backwards in the sky — all those things go backwards."

Communication gets all funky apparently - just thought it was interesting to note!
  • amankosamankos Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    I just called lsac and they stated that the lsat scores will be released tomorrow and not today. I proceeded to try to explain that in prior test dates, they were released ahead of scheduled time. I was then told that it will not be released today and will be released tomorrow.
  • J. TharpJ. Tharp Alum Member
    575 karma
    @amankos Apparently no matter what, they always say the release date when you call. You could be right, but I read recently that someone called after the scores were already released and they still said they wouldn't be released until tomorrow. Ugh, I guess we'll know soon enough.
  • WalliumsWalliums Member
    373 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    As do I, judging by what's been going on at Reddit.
    There is literally Dave Killoran fanfiction on r/LSAT right now.
    631 karma
    @amankos said:
    I just called lsac and they stated that the lsat scores will be released tomorrow and not today.
    Makes sense since it's already after 4pm. :( Thanks for sharing.

That, folks, is reliable info!
  • bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
    1137 karma
    @"J. Tharp" said:
    You could be right, but I read recently that someone called after the scores were already released and they still said they wouldn't be released until tomorrow.
    I heard similar things. Still very likely today. Though certainly possible not until tomorrow.
    219 karma
    @lehmanbr said:
    Communication gets all funky apparently - just thought it was interesting to note!
    That could possibly explain why two schools have updated my application as complete. Nothing makes sense anymore.
    12637 karma
    @Walliums said:
    There is literally Dave Killoran fanfiction on r/LSAT right now.
    I saw that and I died a little inside.
  • dx369dx369 Member
    17 karma
    I received an email from a law school promoting their program just now. The email said that their record shows that I have taken the December LSAT. Does that mean that the December score has already been released to law schools?
    12637 karma
    @dx369 said:
    I received an email from a law school promoting their program just now. The email said that their record shows that I have taken the December LSAT. Does that mean that the December score has already been released to law schools?
    Said this a few times already in this thread, but we're all unsure. Today is weird for the LSAT because numerous people are getting that email but the scores haven't been released. General rule is schools get our scores 24hrs AFTER we get them, not before. I'm taking all of that as miscommunication errors.
    9 karma
    @mcmlaw36 haha not a problem. I just see so many people trolling and getting people's hopes up... so I called back again lol and the first question I asked was "will the lsat scores be released today?" Trying to phrase the question a bit differently and received a "no sir, tomorrow!"
    edited January 2017 262 karma
    @dx369 said:

I just received the same thing what the hell is happening!
    262 karma
    I feel like puking. Goddamn mercury
  • nicole08nicole08 Member
    55 karma
    I got my email in June at 4:35pm. Just checked when the email came. Still thinking it may be today but my gut is saying tomorrow...this stinks!
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    GREY!
  • 224 karma
    GREY GREY GREY GREY
    1137 karma
    GREY GRAY GRIS!
  • 224 karma
    GRAY GRAY GRAY GRAY GRAY
    12637 karma
    4:30 est (aka right now) is usually when they start to release. Nothing yet.
  • clearestblueclearestblue Member
    29 karma
    THEYVE TURNED GREY!!!!
  • amedley88amedley88 Alum Member
    edited January 2017 378 karma
    Mine turned grey! EDIT: I also got that weird e-mail from University of San Diego indicating that their records show I took the Dec LSAT
  • Charlie MusickCharlie Musick Alum Member
    44 karma
    4:30 EST on the dot.
  • palexandrapalexandra Alum Member
    148 karma
    GREY!!!
  • mk940808mk940808 Alum Member
    209 karma
    Greyyyyyyyy
  • dhnh1234dhnh1234 Core Member
    62 karma
    IT'S GREY!
  • Daniel2433Daniel2433 Alum Member
    138 karma
    Lol okay so the e-mail was a hoax
    219 karma
    omgggggg ITS GREYYYYYYY
    12637 karma
    @Daniel2433 said:
    Lol okay so the e-mail was a hoax
    Could also just be LSAC being LSAC. They'll always say it's the date they posted, even if you call right now they'll say tomorrow.
  • Fin_de_SiecleFin_de_Siecle Free Trial Member
    20 karma
    Okay how long after turning grey will we know the number?
    9 karma
    How's long do we typically wait after turning grey?
  • ToxoplasmosisToxoplasmosis Alum Member
    edited January 2017 233 karma
    @"Fin_de_Siecle" said:
    Okay how long after turning grey will we know the number?
    In Sept. I got mine about 3 hrs after it turned grey. Very agonizing
    1137 karma
    anywhere from 15 minutes to several hours. It's released in random batches
  • AurBorealAurBoreal Member
    edited January 2017 74 karma
    Confirmed grey
    132 karma
    GREY