Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December PT80 LSAT.

Mr.lopezMr.lopez Member
edited January 2017 in General 172 karma
Hi There everyone. I will be taking the February LSAT. Usually LSAC publishes the PAST LSAC for purchase before the New LSAT. So for example the December Exam would be available for purchase before you take the February LSAT. I just called LSAC and they said because the time interval between December and February is so close that they dont have time to publish before the February Exam.

Admin edit: Please review our forum rules. Posting licensed LSAC materials (PTs / PDFs containing LSAC questions / screenshots showing LSAT questions) is against our TOS and LSAC's TOS.

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma
    I'm p sure this is not allowed...
  • rafaelitorafaelito Alum Member
    1063 karma
    @TheMikey said:
    agreed
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @TheMikey said:
    Yeah, this is a violation of the LSAC's rules. If you can find legal copies of PTs from the late 70s, they truly aren't that different at all from PT 80.
  • Mr.lopezMr.lopez Member
    172 karma
    i did not realize that was the case..... now my question would be.. what is the difference between sharing a screen shot of an image of a PDF vs sharing out verbatim the questions typed out?
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @Mr.lopez said:
    i did not realize that was the case..... now my question would be.. what is the difference between sharing a screen shot of an image of a PDF vs sharing out verbatim the questions typed out?
    Both protected under intellectual property/ licensing laws. In short, they are both illegal.
  • Mr.lopezMr.lopez Member
    172 karma
    @"Alex Divine" i only ask to understand. then how are questions shared here ?
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited January 2017 23929 karma
    @Mr.lopez said:
    @"Alex Divine" i only ask to understand. then how are questions shared here ?
    Yeah, no problem! I get it is a bit confusing, haha, especially because there is certainly a grey area with a lot of things!

7Sage licenses the LSAT questions used in the curriculum. Questions really aren't "shared" on here, so much as people ask for and write explanations.