Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Always accept a retest offer

chgunnschgunns Alum Member
in General 92 karma
I did not. Details can be found elsewhere on 7Sage regarding test center issue, but I basically knew it affected me on one section.

I missed more on that section than on the other three combined. As a result, I am 5 points from simulated test average with a score that is an outlier among my last fifteen. Cruised through three of four sections with time to spare and on pace for my goal, then fell two points short of my minimum satisfaction threshold.

Also, screw the University of South Carolina test center and their test director.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    Hate to hear that man:/ You going to test again? If so, make it personal. Double down and really kill it next time around.
  • chgunnschgunns Alum Member
    92 karma
    I took it Dec-Feb last year without prep. I didn't even know the three test rule until I'd registered for February.

Fwiw, 7Sage prepared me fine. I would have been happy with literally any of the final fifteen simulations, or even finishing within 3 of my average. Three of the four sections were above target, but the fourth destroyed it. Missed double my allowance there.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    Damn. Well, two points short of your threshold should still leave you with some options. Keep that chip on your shoulder and go forward with something to prove. It's not a motivation you may have wanted, but it's a powerful one.