Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I scored a 148 on my first test (Dec. 2016). Only did practice tests leading up. Just signed up...

deandestefanodeandestefano Member
in General 9 karma
Only did practice tests leading up for prep. Just signed up for 7sage after the Dec. 2016 test. I'm looking to study the 7sage program and increase my points by 5-10 to bump up into the 150's. My weakness was spread across the sections as I averaged similar scores in each sections. My Logical Reasoning scores were the highest with a score of +18 in one section (the section that saved me & made up for my mishaps in the others). If anyone that has had success has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance. I wish everyone who is studying the best of luck in their endeavors. - Dean

Comments

• loosekanenloosekanen Alum Member
    138 karma
    LG is the easiest to improve initially. For me the best improvement came after I focused hard on getting the first ten questions right in LR and the first 2 games completely right in LG. We don't score highly by getting questions wrong. Improving accuracy on the questions you do is far more important than worrying about speed. Good luck.
  • SimbatronSimbatron Member
    175 karma
    Just follow 7sage!! Really. Focus on logic games first bc they are easy to learn and eventually fun, then move on to the rest. But also, keep doing logic games weekly (at least) while studying the others so you don't lose your edge! Good luck!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Work through the curriculum slow and steady. Then take another PT and use your performance on it to identify where your weaknesses are. The curriculum will give you plenty to do for now, so I wouldn't get any further ahead of myself than that until you complete it. Good luck, and welcome to 7Sage!
  • deandestefanodeandestefano Member
    9 karma
    Thank You!