none of my apps have been updated to reflect my LSAT score has been received - WHAT DO I DO?

jaybee88jaybee88 Alum Member
Hi everyone,

I completed my applications for three schools before writing the LSAT (Dec was my first and only take). BUT I checked today and they all show that my LSAT score is still outstanding. Do I email admissions to let them know it's available? Or is this just because they haven't updated my file online?... I don't know! PLEASE HELP! =( I am already late in the cycle and I don't want the review of my apps to take even longer.

Thanks!!!

P.S. I spoke to LSAC who said they've sent the score - it's automatic - and there is nothing I can do on their end because they've already done their part.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Bumping so more people can see.

Don't take my words to heart because I really don't know the answer, but if I was in your situation, I'd call the admission offices to see what their thoughts of it are.
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    @jaybee88 said:
    I completed my applications for three schools before writing the LSAT (Dec was my first and only take). BUT I checked today and they all show that my LSAT score is still outstanding.
    Hi, same exact boat but there's no need to worry. I called a school today and they had my score even though it's not updated online. :) it just takes time, so be patient.
  • jaybee88jaybee88 Alum Member
    165 karma
    OK thank you both! I think it doesn't hurt to call to make sure I'm on their radar. But also good to know not to worry :)
  • ivy.yang78ivy.yang78 Member
    6 karma
    hey, if you look at "APPLY" section of LSAC, go into "REPORT STATUS" it will show which school already put in a request for your score and when did LSAC send them your score. Mine indicates that most schools asked between jan 5th all the way till today. Of course, my application status for each school didn't change at all, but im sure it takes time! hope this helps!
  • jaybee88jaybee88 Alum Member
    165 karma
    thanks so much @DEC_LSAT @ivy.yang78