Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
edited January 2017 in General 107 karma
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27866 karma
    I wouldn't worry too much about number of tests a week. I recommend letting that be what it is, with the understanding that as we improve we will accelerate. For your review, make sure you're doing it blind. As you're taking the test, circle any question you're not sure about. After the test, on a clean copy of the test, review those questions before you check the answers.

From there, look at your performance and identify not just the questions you missed, but why you missed them. Use that information to target your studies. Return to curriculum lessons, work problem sets, drill, whatever it is the PT suggests you need to do. Once you feel like you've addressed every weakness from the PT, that's when you should take the next one. Learning is a natural process, and a week is an artificial construct. So if you need 8 or 9 days or however long to thoroughly review a test, that's okay. Quality over quantity.

And repeat tests are great. I think they're great for drills, and foolproofing exercises. So use them for those, and depending on the amount of material you have left, maybe mix them in as full length, timed PTs.

All the best, and good studying!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    107 karma
    The user and all related content has been deleted.