Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trainer Notes

MoosaderMoosader Alum Member
in General 234 karma
I am about to finish the Trainer and move on to my next phase of study. I am curious if anyone would be willing to send me notes, flash cards, etc. that they took from the trainer. This next week I'll be compiling my own study guide, and I don't want to miss anything. My email is mheannarino@gmail.com. Also, this is an email I use for spam so I can post it publicly and fret not.

Thanks

PS: If I hadn't purchased the Trainer myself, I wouldn't ask for notes. It doesn't seem ethical to me to reap from Kim without a financial thank you.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I didn't really take notes while going through the Trainer, but if you haven't checked it out before, there are several pretty good study guides floating around here: http://7sage.com/discussion/#/categories/study-guides

Those seem to generally be a mix of 7Sage/Trainer/PS methodologies, so take the best and forget the rest.
  • MoosaderMoosader Alum Member
    234 karma
  • Giant PandaGiant Panda Alum Member
    274 karma
    @mheannarino How is the trainer? I have a copy with me. Worth reading?
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @"Giant Panda" Yes, it's worth reading! It helped me better understand flaws in general and the RC sections helped as well. Definitely worth reading if you're still having trouble grasping something or if you just need a different perspective.
  • MoosaderMoosader Alum Member
    234 karma
    I stopped studying the LSAT as I landed a sweet job. I'm getting back into the LSAT just today though.

I haven't done anything with 7sage, so I do not know how well they fit together. However, I can tell you that I really enjoyed the Trainer and will definitely be using it from the beginning again.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Hey, welcome back @mheannarino !