Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there deadlines for yearly signup to use the program that will keep transcripts, LOR's, etc?

texvd1988texvd1988 Member
in General 605 karma
I forget the name of the program, but it costs around 65 dollars if I remember correctly. It helps track the LOR's and transcripts, and send them out to each school you apply to.

The reason why I ask is because I have yet to spend money on it since my applications have yet to be completed. Since I will send them a couple of weeks before deadline, that service will still be available right?

Comments

• stgl1230stgl1230 Member
    821 karma
    do you mean the CAS on the LSAC site? if I remember correctly though, CAS was around $150 or something.
  • texvd1988texvd1988 Member
    605 karma
    @stgl1230 said:
    o you mean the CAS on the LSAC site? if I remember correctly though, CAS was around $150 or something.
    Yep! Sorry, I forgot the name and price.
  • stgl1230stgl1230 Member
    821 karma
    @vduran1988 no worries. anyway, I believe CAS is available for purchase at any time throughout the year. I would purchase as soon as possible though, so that you can get your transcripts and LORs in...those can take time.
  • texvd1988texvd1988 Member
    605 karma
    @stgl1230 said:
    no worries. anyway, I believe CAS is available for purchase at any time throughout the year. I would purchase as soon as possible though, so that you can get your transcripts and LORs in...those can take time.
    Thank you, Stgl!

I appreciate it. I will purchase it right away.

• MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Yup, that would be the CAS. Just to piggyback off of what @stgl1230 said, you really should get it soon. It takes time for CAS to request and process your transcript. It only took them 2 days for mine, but I've heard of it taking longer for other people.