Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

logic games timing

Mr.lopezMr.lopez Member
in General 172 karma
I am just curious to know for logic games, people who are scoring well in that section, once you find what you believe to be the answer choice. do you move on to the next question? or are you also verifying the the other answers as well just to make sure the answer you chose is correct?

Comments

• Mr.lopezMr.lopez Member
    172 karma
    and just to add to that. there have been numerous times that i caught a wrong assumption by seeing another answer choice. for example i chose A, but then realized E could also be true, so i did something wrong, went back and fixed it. i am curious to know how top scorers are doing it. do you get through all the answers or just pick and move on
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    @Mr.lopez said:
    do you move on to the next question?
    Yes. Once I've got the right answer, I move on immediately. With my extra time at the end, I'll return to eliminate remaining answer choices if I don't have any other priorities. If I miss one I miss one. The occasional question I might save by checking all the remaining answers isn't worth the amount of time I'd have to invest for it.