Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking LSAT February 19 (Japan).Only have around ~3 hours/day to study. Which PTs to take for LG?

KalayaanKalayaan Alum Member
in General 213 karma

Which LG are the most relevant nowadays? I read somewhere that if I have limited time to prep, then 50 - 79 would be best to master. Should I include even before 50, or perhaps even after 50?

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

I should preface my remarks here by stating that what proceeds is less than ideal advice. The normal advice that I would dispense would be to master/learn every single game you can get your hands on. I would even go so far as to say get your hands on every game LSAC has ever released. But given the time constraint, I would consider mastering the following:
    PT 77
    PT 72
    PT 41
    PT 68
    PT 27
    PT 79
    PT 36
    PT C
    PT A
    PT 1

The collection above is not a panacea, but for me provides a great cross section of what you might expect on test day. I won't spoil the sets but 7 contain non-traditional or miscellaneously classified games. 3 of the above sets contain the vaunted "circle" games and by my count 3 contain a rule substitution question.

I hope this helps
    David