Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). A Good warmup for test day - 7Sage Forum

A Good warmup for test day

LSATtruth.LSATtruth. Alum Member
in General 175 karma

What is a good warmup for the day of the test? I noticed when I do logic games shortly after I wake up in the morning, the first time I make some sloopy mistakes and miss questions I could have easily answered correctly. However, the second time around I am much more sharper in mind and less likely to make careless mistakes. Any tips to warmup my mind to perform at optimal level for test day?

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

I know someone who did a 4 section PT as their warmup, lol. Everyone is different but I think something sufficient would be like 1 RC passage, 1 easy LG, and like 5-10 LR questions. Don't score anything because if you messed something up, it might screw with your game day confidence. It's solely to get your flow going!

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma

@TheMikey said:
    I think something sufficient would be like 1 RC passage, 1 easy LG, and like 5-10 LR questions.

I'd go with this. Keep it on the easy side and obviously do stuff you've done before.

• alma..goalma..go Alum Member
    11 karma

You can try playing sudoku or a word puzzle anything that may help jump start your brain without frying it. Best of luck!

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited January 2017 11542 karma

Do you currently do warmups before taking PTs? that should be a good indication of what to do during the actual test because as @TheMikey said, everyone's diff.