Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank You 7Sage

svjava23svjava23 Alum Member
in General 88 karma

I have a story to share for those who are at a crossroads. Keep in mind that I am overwhelmed with emotions that my grammar & steneces may be off. But I knew the best time to write this would be when I was in this state of mind. I took the LSAT October 2015 & did not perform well-at all. I was devastated because that meant I had to take a whole year off & I didn't know what my next should be. I decided you know what I'll try this 7Sage curriculum-what else do I have to lose. After relearning the LSAT, rigorous hours of prep tests, & preptalks I decided to retake the LSAT in December 2016. I promised myself that no matter my score I would write about my experience with 7Sage to help other students that are in the same boat as I am. Because trust me, I had thoughts about whether I should quit on my dreams & just settle. Well I just found out, like five minutes ago that I got accepted into the school that I had been wanting to since I began this incredible journey!! So those of you that can relate don't give up, keep trying, & have faith! So with alllll that said, THANK YOU SO MUCH 7Sage you seriously were a huge part of the beginning of my legal education!

Sorry so long!! :)

Comments

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma

Amazing! Congratulations!

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited January 2017 10774 karma

Congratulations!❤️

That's incredible and uplifting! Thank you for sharing ❤️

• The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
    1392 karma

Congrats!!! That's wonderful!

• LsatChicLsatChic Member
    191 karma

Congrats!!! & thank you for the motivation :-) Much success to you.

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

Congrats! You earned it :)

• Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma

Congratulations!

• Crosby87Crosby87 Alum Member
    121 karma

Congratulations! If you don't mind, can you post your first and last score on your LSAT?

• Sarah889Sarah889 Alum Member
    877 karma

Congrats! What an amazing feeling :)

• Help2222Help2222 Member
    240 karma

Ditto: Congratulations!

• Jessica_KubaJessica_Kuba Core Member
    461 karma

Congratulations! :smile:

• Bevs ScooterMinionBevs ScooterMinion Alum Member
    1018 karma

Well done! Thank you for posting such honesty! <3

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Amazing, congrats!! Never give up on your dreams. :heart:

• draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma

Congratulations!!!! =)

• 1025 karma

Congratulations and your dream school, how exciting!!

• aguirreliz92aguirreliz92 Alum Member
    217 karma

Congratulations!! Great words for someone like me taking numerous Pretests and struggling to keep my energy up . Si se puede!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma

Keep working hard and keep working smart and you'll continue to have success in law school and beyond. For now though, just enjoy the triumph! Congratulations!

• DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma

@svjava23 said:
    I have a story to share for those who are at a crossroads. Keep in mind that I am overwhelmed with emotions that my grammar & steneces may be off. But I knew the best time to write this would be when I was in this state of mind. I took the LSAT October 2015 & did not perform well-at all. I was devastated because that meant I had to take a whole year off & I didn't know what my next should be. I decided you know what I'll try this 7Sage curriculum-what else do I have to lose. After relearning the LSAT, rigorous hours of prep tests, & preptalks I decided to retake the LSAT in December 2016. I promised myself that no matter my score I would write about my experience with 7Sage to help other students that are in the same boat as I am. Because trust me, I had thoughts about whether I should quit on my dreams & just settle. Well I just found out, like five minutes ago that I got accepted into the school that I had been wanting to since I began this incredible journey!! So those of you that can relate don't give up, keep trying, & have faith! So with alllll that said, THANK YOU SO MUCH 7Sage you seriously were a huge part of the beginning of my legal education!

Sorry so long!! :)

YAY CONGRATS!!