Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hard decision, new start.

dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
edited January 2017 in February 2017 LSAT 1644 karma

I finally decided to withdraw Feb LSAT. I felt underprepared and have advantage on this application cycle. I didn't take enough PTs and RC practice. It's a really hard decision since I prepared for more than three months.My target score is 170.Currently in around mid 150s.

I may apply for another master degree while preparing for June/Oct LSAT.

Hope my skills will get improved.Life goes on.

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@dennisgerrard said:
    I finally decided to withdraw Feb LSAT. I felt underprepared and have advantage on this application cycle. I didn't take enough PTs and RC practice. It's a really hard decision since I prepared for more than three months.My target score is 170.Currently in around mid 150s.

Hey I think you made a wise decision to withdraw from the Feb LSAT. Since you aren't close to your target yet though, perhaps it would be a better move to not pursue a MA while you are preparing for the LSAT.

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

sometimes the right thing to do isn't the easy thing to do. If there is anything you need to assist with your prep, don't hesitate to reach out @dennisgerrard

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

@montaha.rizeq Yes. But I still want to stay in America since one-year master gives me VISA.
    @BinghamtonDave Thanks! I'll.I wonder if I withdraw the test successfully, it won't show on the Future LSAT registration page,right?

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@dennisgerrard said:
    I finally decided to withdraw Feb LSAT. I felt underprepared and have advantage on this application cycle. I didn't take enough PTs and RC practice. It's a really hard decision since I prepared for more than three months.my target score is 170.

I am really glad you did not waste a take and I assure you, if you keep working on LSAT your skills will definitely improve.

Also, if you withdraw the test successfully, it will not show on future LSAT registration. You are good to go <3 : )

Good luck with your studies. And keep studying for LSAT : )

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

@Sami Thanks for you kind words. I need to review schedule to restart. I think I need finish CC first and do by-type LR drills.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Good choice, man! I think in the end, you'll look back fondly at such a prudent decision. Good luck!

• stgl1230stgl1230 Member
    821 karma

Good luck and good choice @dennisgerrard. Take your time with the LSAT, it's worth the wait.