Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Name doesn't fit on Scantron

This may seem like a stupid question :)

My first name is too long to fit in the space available on the LSAT answer sheet (thanks Mom and Dad). To make things more interesting, I do not have a middle name, and my legal first name has a space in it. Everything is correct on the LSAC registration page and my admissions ticket, but looking at the bubble sheet, I realize that my first name won't fit. For same of example, let's say my first name is "John Adams"

Would I bubble in J-O-H-N _ A-D-A and leave a space? Or should I bubble in J-O-H-N-A-D-A-M (and still have a character left off)?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

Interesting. I would fill in your name as directed and add in as much as possible. You can also call LSAC to confirm.

• dervy2017dervy2017 Member
    72 karma

Ended up calling LSAC directly - they said fill out as much as you can and putting in a space doesn't make a difference.

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@dervy2017 said:
    Ended up calling LSAC directly - they said fill out as much as you can and putting in a space doesn't make a difference.

Glad you called!