Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting September Scores Back

dudelsat99dudelsat99 Alum Member
edited October 2014 in General 94 karma
How are you preparing yourself to be mentally strong enough to open that email? I've been working out pretty hard, dieting, and meditating. I'm not sure how that relates to the LSAT, but it's been keeping me calm. The scores could come any day now, but my guess is on Sunday. Most places I've looked at say they're probably getting released Monday. Are you ready? Next week could be anything from going ahead and finishing up an application to send it in a week or two to getting back in the lab and writing practice tests again.

Comments

• kellysmellykellysmelly Alum Member
    84 karma
    LOL! I know what you are feeling. Keep in mind this is only a test and one you can re-write without too much penalty from most law schools. It is not like you are awaiting a medical diagnosis.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    edited October 2014 310 karma
    In the privacy of my home.
  • LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
    244 karma
    I don't think the question was whether to open it or not ... lol @dudelsat The sooner you open it the sooner you know what your next move is! Gluck!
    aidan plz
  • citadelrah84citadelrah84 Alum Member
    12 karma
    Depending on the day the scores will be released, influences how much chocolate or wine I have.
    nice
  • LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
    edited October 2014 244 karma
    good edited