Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm one with the force, the force is with me!!!

To everyone writing on Saturday let this be your motto! I was granted accommodations and will be writing on Sunday (superbowl Sunday like come on LSAT REALLY), jk I'm really fortunate that they were so accommodating! I wrote in December so for the newbees, make sure you chill out all day tomorrow and mentally prepare yourself, do NOT DO ANYTHING CRAZY! Also need some advice from you guys...should I refrain from checking the forum before Sunday? I know we are allowed to discuss very few things after the exam, but in December I was obsessively checking the thread on Saturday evening and it helped to hear I wasn't the only one who struggled with the games etc. Since I am writing it a day late I don't know if it would be the smartest idea to psych myself out beforehand by reading anything about it. Let me know what you think! WE ARE GOING TO DO AWESOME! It's really not as scary as it seems.

Comments

• stgl1230stgl1230 Member
    821 karma

@sweezyseason said:
    Since I am writing it a day late I don't know if it would be the smartest idea to psych myself out beforehand by reading anything about it. Let me know what you think! WE ARE GOING TO DO AWESOME! It's really not as scary as it seems.

Since you're taking the test on Sunday, it won't be the same test that's administered on Saturday. So if someone is freaking out on Saturday, that's not necessarily a preview of your LSAT take. However, it would probably make you worry more than you need to. But you might also go crazy NOT checking the boards, so you'll have to decide what's worse haha. Good luck!

• sweezyseasonsweezyseason Member
    262 karma

@stgl1230 Hi! Ok thats great to hear, I wasn't sure if it would be the same test all across the board or different one's for those of us writing at a different time/date. I will probably be on here creeping the boards because I feel like it would be way too challenging not to!

• DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma

@sweezyseason said:
    @stgl1230 Hi! Ok thats great to hear, I wasn't sure if it would be the same test all across the board or different one's for those of us writing at a different time/date. I will probably be on here creeping the boards because I feel like it would be way too challenging not to!

maybe read some posts but with a grain of salt. a lot of people will complain about the lsat and say it was unfair or harder than usual blabla, so it's expected. Just remember that if you're ready then you're ready and what people say doesn't affect that.

• iiiSpooniiiSpoon Alum Inactive ⭐
    277 karma

@sweezyseason what DEC_LSAT said. Just relax; maybe review a little if that's what helps you. But you are as ready as ready can be, and you'll have plenty of time to freak out just before the test and afterwards, so don't fret now.