Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Applications

combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
in General 652 karma

Anybody else anxiously awaiting for their admissions decisions? So far I have only gotten back two decisions out of ten. One was immediate and the other took an entire week. I do the online application check at least once a day and they have said that they have been in review for at least a week. Is this normal?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

The two you heard back from already are the abnormal ones! I've never heard of an immediate decision before, and "an entire week" is lightning fast by any admissions standard. Schools in general are being really shy to pull the trigger this cycle, so your experience is totally in line with the norm (excepting the two you heard back from!).

• combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
    652 karma

@"Cant Get Right" I have actually gotten 4 back now! How does the process really work? How much time do they spend looking at the applications?

• esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
    382 karma

I have only gotten one back (applied two weeks ago) but my online status shows I've been accepted two other places as well. Just knowing I got into one was such a relief.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

Normally about a month is pretty good. Are you just way above/below the medians at the schools you're applying to? In those situations they'll often be able to make a quick decision, but I don't know what's going on otherwise, lol.

• combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
    652 karma

@"Cant Get Right" I have been in about the median range for every school I've applied to.