Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you 7sage

amipp_93amipp_93 Alum Member
in General 585 karma

Ya girl went from a 137 to a 160. Proud is all I feel right now. Thank god feb was my best take yet and highest score to date. LSAT IS OFFICIALLY OVER.

Thank you Nicole, Jimmy, David, Corey, and anyone else I've talked to. Most importantly, god bless JY.

Comments

• Heart Shaped BoxHeart Shaped Box Alum Member
    2426 karma

Awesome job! That's a HUGE improvement that should not let it go unnoticed, congrats!

• amipp_93amipp_93 Alum Member
    585 karma

I'm just really really relieved right now :) 1.5 years later, it's over :)))

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Congrats! That sounds an amazing improvement :)

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

Congrats!! I really enjoyed working with you on BR calls:)
    All the best! Tyler

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma

Congratulations this is so awesome!

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Congrats! I had a similar improvement from my diagnostic to my second score!

585 karma

Thank you guys :) @westcoastbestcoast feels amazing doesn't it :)

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Yeah! Even though I did worse on my third take, I can still accept that I made a 20 point improvement!

• ElleWoods77ElleWoods77 Alum Member
    1184 karma

Congratulations, starting from a similar point you definitely give me hope that my goal is doable.

585 karma

@westcoastbestcoast you reached your goal you're good to go. I feel really proud of our achievements!!

@"Michelle Juma" you 100% can with 7sage. The biggest lesson for me was to get back up no matter how many times I fell: that includes shitty PT scores, freezing up during wacky ASS games, burn out etc. you can do it. :)

• ElleWoods77ElleWoods77 Alum Member
    1184 karma

@"Michelle Juma" you 100% can with 7sage. The biggest lesson for me was to get back up no matter how many times I fell: that includes shitty PT scores, freezing up during wacky ASS games, burn out etc. you can do it. :)

Thank you so much for your advice, I will definitely keep fighting hard. I hope you get into the law school of your dreams you have earned it :smiley:

• Pi031415Pi031415 Alum Member
    248 karma

This post gives me hope. I took my second lsat in feb and did only marginally better than I did in December. I'm taking it one last time in June and am working hard for a significant improvement. If not I'll have to put my law school ambition to bed. Congratulations on your improved score. Go be great!

585 karma

@cskent329 you can deff do it :) took me 1.5 years to do it but every second, now in retrospect was absolutely worth it. Just make sure you're not taking BR for granted!

• Jessica_KubaJessica_Kuba Core Member
    461 karma

Congratulations!!!

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

@amipp_93 said:
    Just make sure you're not taking BR for granted!

A thousand times this. Congrats!!!!!!

• MoosaderMoosader Alum Member
    234 karma

@amipp_93 said:

Most importantly, god bless JY.

Lol and congrats!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

Congrats! Can't wait to see acceptance letters start rolling in for you! Let us know where you end up; I know you're going to kill it wherever you go!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Congrats and great job!!

585 karma

@"Cant Get Right" right back at you :) y'all, Josh is the man to go to during your insane times. Literally thank you 100x for being super fast in communicating and guiding me as a tutor and a friend :)

• Bevs ScooterMinionBevs ScooterMinion Alum Member
    1018 karma

Well done!

• svjava23svjava23 Alum Member
    88 karma

Congratulations! Best feeling in the world