Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grey day happiness!

Shireen Bhatia-1Shireen Bhatia-1 Alum Member
in General 261 karma

I'm very happy to announce that my score was higher than my average and much better than anticipated. I acheived my highest actual score to date! Thank you so much to JY and all the 7Sage community! I have made the decision to retake the test as initally planned (I'm one of those people who generally has to take standardized tests twice) But this is really good news for me along this journey. To all of you who are getting emails back, you got this. You are enough. No matter what, I believe in you!

Comments

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

This is such an encouraging post. Congrats on your performance and thanks for sharing! :)

• Jessica_KubaJessica_Kuba Core Member
    461 karma

Congratulations!!

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma

This is so awesome!! Congratulations!!!

• Shireen Bhatia-1Shireen Bhatia-1 Alum Member
    261 karma

Thank you everyone! <3

• MoosaderMoosader Alum Member
    234 karma

Congrats! That's really encouraging too

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

@"Shireen Bhatia-1" That is great!! And we Believe in you:)

261 karma

@twssmith Thank you so much! :D @Moosader It honestly is. Its amazing to see the progress after such a long time.... Thank you!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

Aww Yeah!! That's what I like to see! Congrats on an exceptional test day performance!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Congrats Shireen! :D

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

I'm so happy for you! You've made Shahrukh Khan proud haha.
    https://s3.scoopwhoop.com/anj/shahrukh/479830880.gif

261 karma

@"montaha.rizeq" OMG thank you so much, my friend! :) @"Cant Get Right" Thank you, that's very kind! I feel even more motivated to get to the next goal. @"Dillon A. Wright" Thank you so much, Dillon! I really appreciate it. I'm honestly so greatful for 7Sage and this community.

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited March 2017 10774 karma

Congratulations @"Shireen Bhatia-1"

I always knew you would get a great score. After all, us Indian kids have to take the report card home and we know how that goes ;)

I feel like this is how you are feeling currently ;)

https://s3.scoopwhoop.com/gau/69th/1.gif

These days its all about Ranveer Singh <3

261 karma

@Sami squeals and fangirls OH my god I love Ranveer Singh and he is currently my asthetic. <3 The report card is too true tbh :-) But thank you so much! I'm really happy with how it went thus far and now I really do feel more motiviated to get where I want to be. I plan to retake the early fall of next year(senior year of uni).

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@"Shireen Bhatia-1" said:
    @Sami squeals and fangirls OH my god I love Ranveer Singh and he is currently my asthetic. <3 The report card is too true tbh :-) But thank you so much! I'm really happy with how it went thus far and now I really do feel more motiviated to get where I want to be. I plan to retake the early fall of next year(senior year of uni).

For sure! and I have no doubt you will do excellent the next time you take the test! After all it's in our genes ;) jk.

and Yes! love Ranveer Singh! I think more than his acting I just love his confidence in himself <3