Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Third retake?

dudelsat99dudelsat99 Alum Member
edited October 2014 in General 94 karma
I fucked up my score on the last two games. Everything else went more or less according to plan. I really feel that I know what I'm doing and deserve to get closer to PT score (165ish). The score I got today, high 150's, is probably good enough to get me into the state school in our area that I really want to go to. I doubt I would get any scholarships with my current score, however, and that is definitely not good. What do you think? The school policy is that they take the highest lsat score into consideration. How do you guys think a third one would look? Worth it?

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    It might be useful to contact the school or students at the school to find out more about the school's approach to LSATs and scholarships.
  • turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    770 karma
    ^definitely! thats good, too. if you can push your average score up i think it would be worth it. most schools don't average scores anymore because the ranking criteria changed; they now have an incentive to take your highest score. i would also take a serious look at reviewing and working on weaknesses!
  • dudelsat99dudelsat99 Alum Member
    94 karma
    Thanks for the comments. I know I'll destroy it if I retake it again. I think it would be wise to sign up for a different test center too.