Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retakers

mes08mes08 Alum Member
edited October 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 578 karma
Yes, my score came in this morning and I got 7 points lower than I was aiming for. Retaking it in December. Anybody have a good study plan laid out? I've already done the 7sage course and gone through about 20 PTs, so I'm thinking about focusing exclusively on more recent PTs (like the last 20) and reviewing/trying to find my weakest points. Does anyone have good advice/pointers? Unfortunately, I had to take the LSAT outside of the US, so my results are undisclosed and I can't go over my mistakes on the actual test :/

Comments

• catDemedicicatDemedici Alum Member
    23 karma
    I scored 10 points below what I was PTing at; I chalk it up to nerves and freezing in the RC and being super anxious during the LG. I signed up to retake in December. I plan to focus on the most recent PTs (#60-73) and drill on LGs. Also, I have to work on getting into the right mental state. Argh.
  • Marie4lawschoolMarie4lawschool Alum Member
    359 karma
    I flew into the States the night before the LSAT (I live and work in Costa Rica) and the air pressure changes during the flight went to town on my cold such that I had a distracting pounding sinus headache during the LSAT that threw off my timing and focus. I cannot wait for December! I wanted to re-sit as soon as my headache settled down! I'm focusing on what I know are my weaker areas under stress and on the time element. As for mental state: "Bring it on!" is my mantra.