Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). . - 7Sage Forum

AuroraA1AuroraA1 Free Trial Member
edited March 2022 in General 26 karma

Comments

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@Pancakes you should start with specific question types before PT. If you know you have issues with certain games iron that out before proceeding. You don't want to burn those PT if you're not ready.

• SamiSami Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited March 2017 10801 karma

@Pancakes said:
    This might a stupid question but I purchased the powerscore books and I was wondering if I should start drilling by focusing on doing specific question types from PS before moving on to do PTs or should I start to drill questions from PT sections?

Yeah, definitely do some question specific types of drilling first to learn what these questions are asking you to do. : )

How should I begin drilling? Any Advice would be appreciated.

I have done power score drilling before and I love their question specific book. So go ahead an use them. But once you find yourself getting the hang of these questions don't finish the packet. You really want to focus on learning by argument type rather than only drilling by question type. Otherwise you are going to miss out on really understanding LSAT. Though in the beginning its very useful and essential to first learn what the question is asking of you.

Good luck! <3