Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[End] FYI: Webinar 9PM EST, March 14: Kick the Crap Out of Law School by Larry Law Law

DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
edited March 2017 in General 7468 karma

Here is promotional material for Larry Law Law's webinar on his course KTCOOLS (Kick the Crap Out of Law School)

March Prep for Law School - Before It Starts
(And HOW To Prep)

So, as I promised, I have advice for you 0Ls -- those of you who got into law school (or are still figuring out what law school to go to).

I know you may be juggling other things -- picking a school, weighing scholarships, etc.

But it is NOT too early to be thinking about preparing for law school itself.

In 6 years of tutoring law students, I learned one big thing: my best students (straight A students at T14 law schools) got started before law school.

That is worth repeating and putting in bold and in just 5 words: To get As, start early.

(As you already know, top grades mean everything in law school and to your future -- even if you get into your dream law school.)

If you have doubts about starting early, watch this video:

Law School Study Tip: Prepare Before Law School In the Summer (Or: Help, I'm Scared!)
If this helped -- if you thought that this was wicked smaaht -- do me a favor:

Don't just watch the video -- ACTUALLY APPLY this advice to your life.
Forward this emails to friends! (And if you
In the mean time, let me know if you have any questions. On anything in law school. I read every email.

Best,
Larry Law Law

P.S. As I promised, if you want to learn about all the secrets to law school success, I will be hosting a FREE webinar on Tuesday, March 14 at 9pm Eastern. I'll answer any and all questions you have about how to ace law school. Here are the deets:

Time: Mar 14, 2017 9:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/989220914

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,989220914# or +16465588656,989220914#

Or Telephone:
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 989 220 914
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=7HSOZE0w02-Fs8Nz_xsz5MTDRvS48PiQ

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

Einstein's birthday. Coincidence? I think not.

• Micaela_OVOMicaela_OVO Alum Member
    edited March 2017 1018 karma

Anyone going to this? Just tried to join, but no one is there!

Edit: LOL. It's tomorrow. I'm done.

• rakinalikhanrakinalikhan Alum Member
    329 karma

will definitely be there. i love reading the emails Larry sends out.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited March 2017 12637 karma

Hey guys,

We made an exception for this, but please keep in mind that we generally don't allow advertising of other services, including webinars from other companies. Check out the rules for more info:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15/forum-rules

Advertisements or solicitations for services or products are not allowed. This includes tutoring, advertising other companies, webinars that are not from 7Sage, or links offsite to your personal pages (eg. blog, tutoring services, etc) unless you are an established 7Sage tutor. Please also refrain from making threads / commenting about buying or selling products. (This includes LSAT watches or any LSAT materials.)

Hope the Webinar was helpful!

This discussion has been closed.