Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any New Yorkers (NYC Area) interested in joining a Study Group for the June 2017 LSAT?

13»

Comments

• cm214998cm214998 Alum Member
    190 karma

@jimmyrivera201 @gmehta94 @kat_bustamante @JDreaming @greg Hey guys, definitely interested in joining you guys. I know most of you are working through PTs. I'm still working through the core curriculum and haven't reached the PT portion. However, I do want to take a PT in order to measure where I am in terms of score percentile, so I'm def. interested in joining you guys.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited April 2017 12637 karma

@cm214998 said:
    However, I do want to take a PT in order to measure where I am in terms of score percentile, so I'm def. interested in joining you guys.

Please don't take PTs until you're finished the curriculum. PTs are a finite resource. :(

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    edited April 2017 547 karma

We are meeting this Saturday April 8, I will post it on 7Sage or you can messenger me

@gmehta94 @greg

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma

I'd like to join, but will be out of town this weekend. I hope to make the next one.

Is the group reviewing prep tests?

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

@jimmyrivera201 I highly recommend removing your email from your post. Keep it to PM's or bots will get it and spam you. Also, i don't recommend sharing personal info across public forums either, but thats neither here nor there

• theLSATdreamertheLSATdreamer Alum Member
    1287 karma

hey is this still going on? i live in Mt vernon i can meet, if you guys want im using a tutor from new rochelle, he got a 178, maybe he'll do a deal a class or something.

547 karma

@Mellow_Z TY I just edited my comment w/o email. @"theLSATdreamer " I can meet you in the Bronx, I live close by Yankees Stadium.

547 karma

Hello Everyone, we are still studying for the September 2017 LSAT Exam. Please inbox me for more information to where to meet in NYC.

547 karma

Hi 7Sagers, if you are studying for the Sept. LSAT, we can meet somewhere in NYC. Let me know.

547 karma

Fordham NY Public Library: 310 Kingsbridge Road Saturday August 5, 2017 10:30 a.m Third Floor.