Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whether the #19 is usually the most difficult question of each LR section?

Ann MarieAnn Marie Alum Member
edited May 2017 in Logical Reasoning 72 karma

Hey guys, I was wondering whether the #19 is usually the most difficult question of each LR section? anyone has the same feeling?

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

naaah. I have felt it was question #8 for a while in PT 50's. lol Then there were times I thought it was #11. :joy:

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Hm. I can't say I've noticed anything particularly/regularly challenging about 19 specifically. However, in LR, the level of difficulty generally rises between 10-20 - though you can easily encounter a curvebreaker anywhere in the section.

When it comes to these topics, I've found it much more helpful to deal with generalities because when I grab onto specific musings like the one you suggest, I find myself falling victim to self-imposed traps. "Oh shit, I'm on 19. Why does this seem easy? It's supposed to be hard? What am I missing?", for example.

I know that, generally, the middle chunk of the LR section will have more difficult questions than the beginning or the end. But I don't do a whole lot with that information except to comfort myself if I find that I need to skip several from that middle chunk.