Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Starting Prep Testing

jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
edited November 2014 in General 844 karma
Hi guys. I've been focusing on Logic Game bundle for almost 2 months and I am about to start real prep test. Since I did not focus on LR too much recently. Do you guys think I need to review for previous class first then do prep test? I do not want to waste these precious prep test in 7sage. I will appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

Comments

• danballinger5danballinger5 Alum Member
    198 karma
    I would absolutely do some review. You'll be amazed at how quickly you can forget things / get rusty. You might want to spend a few days reviewing all three sections before you jump on a prep test. In my opinion, familiarity is a key factor to LSAT success.
  • _FIDELIO__FIDELIO_ Alum Member
    98 karma
    well. LR counts 2X as logic games. You can get 100% on LG and still get a bad LSAT score. At some point I would start creating a schedule around LR. You still need to spend ample time each day with LG and RC but most of your time goes into figuring out LR questions.
  • jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    It is true. That's why I bought old LSAT and started reviewing last week. I just figured I need to review them again otherwise I will just simply forget them. It is true that I need to focus on LR more since it is 50 percent of my grades. Thank you guys.