Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT double or single sided??

apawalterapawalter Member
in General 357 karma

Hello everyone!

This may be a really silly question, but does anyone know if when we sit to take the actual LSAT if it is printed double or single sided? I have been studying using single sided PTs since I think it's helpful for the logic games/reading comprehension to be able to see everything without flipping the page over constantly. But it would be nice to know what it will actually be like on the LSAT so I can study in the most realistic way possible.

Thank you all :)

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited May 2017 10789 karma

@apawalter said:
    Hello everyone!

This may be a really silly question, but does anyone know if when we sit to take the actual LSAT if it is printed double or single sided? I have been studying using single sided PTs since I think it's helpful for the logic games/reading comprehension to be able to see everything without flipping the page over constantly. But it would be nice to know what it will actually be like on the LSAT so I can study in the most realistic way possible.

Great question! The PT booklets I have bought of test from LSAC are double sided which makes me think the real LSAT is double sided.

Hopefully, someone who has taken it before can answer this.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Sami said:

@apawalter said:
    Hello everyone!

Great question! The PT booklet I have bought of test from LSAC are double sided which makes me think the real LSAT is double sided.

Yeah, as far as I know, the Official tests are the same format as the ones in the LSACT 10 Actuals!

• phelanj75phelanj75 Alum Member
    279 karma

Sat for the December test and i can confirm that they are in fact double sided.

• apawalterapawalter Member
    357 karma

Thank you everyone!! I will have to get used to double sided then haha

• Bevs ScooterMinionBevs ScooterMinion Alum Member
    edited May 2017 1018 karma

@apawalter To further answer, each sheet of paper with text is double-sided, but each LG and RC passage with its respective questions is spread over two pages (left and ride side of the booklet). The next LG (or RC) with its questions is on the next two pages, etc.

I think that's what you were asking?

For instance, 1 LG with its questions is not on one sheet of paper (double-sided), so you shouldn't need to flip from the side with the rules and first question or two of the LG to the other side of the same sheet of paper that has the rest of that LG's questions on it.

I hope that helps.

• apawalterapawalter Member
    357 karma

@"Bevs ScooterMinion" Yes this helps a lot, that makes it a lot better haha!!

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@Sami said:

Great question! The PT booklets I have bought of test from LSAC are double sided which makes me think the real LSAT is double sided.

they are double sided