Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what are you wearing on monday?

imharrisimharris Alum Member
in General 466 karma

are you studying to the last minute and showing up in your pajamas?

treating this like the olympics and wearing athletic gear complete with sweat bands?

channelling your big law dreams with a new custom tailored navy blue suit?

pissed off that you can't rock your silicon valley chic hoodie?

me: jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt, good luck socks, and a pair of vans.

Comments

• Zachary_PZachary_P Member
    659 karma

Good question! I've taken a few PT's in my day-of garb, just as an extra little something to reduce the level of uncertainty on test day. I'll be rocking baby blue shorts (my faves), sneakers (for the comfortability factor), a t-shirt, and a long sleeve pull-over shirt so that I have options to shed layers depending on the room temperature.

Also... I haven't had a hair cut for too long now because I stupidly uploaded a photo of myself with long hair for my test-day ticket, and I'm scared of my ticket not "matching my appearance on the day of the test."

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

I always wore blue jeans, comfortable shoes with good socks, light weight long sleeve shirt, and a zip up sweater. Definitely layer to be adaptable to whatever conditions the test room may throw at you. I typically find that this time of year is particularly bad. It has started getting hot, and everyone gets carried away and way overcompensates with the AC making for frigid classrooms.

• asaunders2010asaunders2010 Member
    26 karma

I am wearing long jeans, tshirt, hoodie (just in case, sometimes AC is cranked up way too high) and lucky socks (star wars) with tennis shoes. I'm worried about going in shorts, if there is a breeze of cold air on my legs I would be very distracted.

• imharrisimharris Alum Member
    466 karma

@asaunders2010 just remember no hats or hoods on your head during the test...

per lsac:
    "hats/hoods (except religious apparel) may not be worn on the head"

• rafaelitorafaelito Alum Member
    1063 karma

Don't forget your lucky underwear.

• melissa091melissa091 Alum Member
    150 karma

@RafaelBernard said:

Hahah!! You beat me to it! My thoughts exactly! Best of luck y'all!! Y'all will be in my thoughts:)!

• goodbhaviourgoodbhaviour Free Trial Member
    54 karma

Little white keds, ripped jeans and a shirt that says "white wine all the time" - representative of how I studied.

• rafaelitorafaelito Alum Member
    1063 karma

@melissaprado091 said:

@RafaelBernard said:

Hahah!! You beat me to it! My thoughts exactly! Best of luck y'all!! Y'all will be in my thoughts:)!

:) good luck!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

I'm not taking it on Monday, but, when I do, I plan on wearing all black because it's gonna be the LSATs funeral.

• keeks007keeks007 Member
    244 karma

@Freddy_D hahahaha love it! The room I am writing in is freezing, so long pants, thick socks, a comfortable t-shirt and a zip up.

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    edited June 2017 2301 karma

Birthday suit...... because I am not taking the June test.

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2017 4141 karma

@Freddy_D said:
    I'm not taking it on Monday, but, when I do, I plan on wearing all black because it's gonna be the LSATs funeral.

LOL

I decided on the more bright/bold workout clothing I have. It worked well for the digital LSAT. It meets my requirements of being comfortable while still inspiring me to bring my A-game: Patterned pink and black leggings with a black/white/yellow lycra cotton blend Lemonade shirt that was a gift from a friend and says "Slay or you get e[picture of lemon]ated". Shoes: highlighter pink sneakers. I'll add a layer again with my sister's stole----borrowed hoodie. Hmm I didn't really consider before that my outfit choice is of sentimental value as well.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I won't be taking the LSAT, but like a boss, probably designer jeans and a $10 from H&M

• imharrisimharris Alum Member
    466 karma

@"Alex Divine" can we start a thread on the best designer jeans to wear while taking the lsat? i'm a fan of apc, rogue territory, and naked & famous...

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited June 2017 23929 karma

suit and tie. cant go wrong

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Haha! Well now I know what I'm going to wear when it's my turn!

• KateelaineKateelaine Alum Member
    172 karma

Lucky socks, shoes I can easily slip on/off (I hate taking tests with shoes on. Whatever.) lucky necklace, workout top and zip-up sweater with no hood. I'm learning towards wearing leggings because of the comfort factor, but think maybe wearing Lucky Brand jeans just for the extra bit of luck ;)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Freddy_D said:

God damn. Quote of the year****