Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do I leave my backpack in the test center?

abovewater7abovewater7 Alum Member
in General 66 karma

Assuming I have my wallet and cellphone in it..

Comments

• extramediumextramedium Alum Member
    419 karma

I'd leave your cell in your car or at home. I think they allow you to leave your wallet in the bag that is permitted.

Wouldn't leave your bag outside by a trashcan. Police robots might blow it up.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Car. Somwhere in a locker if you're still in undergrad.

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma

You should obly plan to take your gallon ziplock with you into the test building, no cell phones allowed. My first test someone brought a backpack and they told him he had to leave it in the lobby luckily another tester offered to have him put it in their car.

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

Definitely read your admissions ticket. You can't take a cell phone or backpack into the testing center. You're allowed a 1 gallon ziplock bag, with very strict rules as to what can be inside that bag. You will get turned away if you don't abide by these rules.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Mellow_Z said:
    Definitely read your admissions ticket. You can't take a cell phone or backpack into the testing center. You're allowed a 1 gallon ziplock bag, with very strict rules as to what can be inside that bag. You will get turned away if you don't abide by these rules.

Serious stuff for sure. I heard of a girl who hid her cell phone in the bushes outside then got caught.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

Yeah, only take what you're allowed. If it's not allowed in your ziplock bag, just don't bring it on test day.

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Despite the panic of not feeling your phone in your pocket, leave that sucker in the car. Also, before you leave the house quadruple check you have everything you need and nothing you don't. If you drive there, quadruple check again before leave your car. Don't want to run back for anything.

• abovewater7abovewater7 Alum Member
    66 karma

thank you everyone!! another question,, where do I leave my car key then???

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Check the admission ticket. Pretty sure it can go in your ziplock bag.

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma

@jkatz1488 said:
    Check the admission ticket. Pretty sure it can go in your ziplock bag.

Wallet and keys can go into your bag. As a tip keep your ID out as they need it in the testing room as well..