Study Schedule for Retake + Exam environment??

Lilhannah1345Lilhannah1345 Alum Member
in General 71 karma

Hi everyone! I wrote the LSAT today but am almost 100% positive I'm going to rewrite. I found 7Sage quite late in my prep (heartbreaking as this is such an amazing resource) and I definitely want to follow one of schedules here, but does anyone know what to pursue for the purpose of retaking?

Thanks!

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited June 2017 11542 karma

Lol don't you hate finding a gem when it's later on in your journey?? It's ok. Better late than never amirite :) well generally speaking, the ultimate+ pack is the best bang for your buck, but not everyone needs it. What's your target score and what have you been scoring in PTs thus far? That'll determine how much of fundamental material you'll need to hone down before taking another whack at The Beast. But I've also seen people who are scoring well already but want to reach their maximum potential so they opt for the ultimate+ pack.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@curriculum said:
    Hi everyone! I wrote the LSAT today but am almost 100% positive I'm going to rewrite. I found 7Sage quite late in my prep (heartbreaking as this is such an amazing resource) and I definitely want to follow one of schedules here, but does anyone know what to pursue for the purpose of retaking?

Thanks!

I would honestly purchase the Ultimate + pack. It now comes with all the tests (printable), drill sets, and explanations you will need for your retake. And often another curriculum can be helpful when planning for a retake.

I'm glad you found us though. Welcome :)

And good on you for retaking if you didn't do your ultimate best!

• Lilhannah1345Lilhannah1345 Alum Member
    71 karma

Thanks so much for the replies guys! I was PTing between 166-172, but my blind review score (like I said, I found 7Sage late so I didn't blind review as much as I should have) was 175-178, with most of my problems in reading comp. If I end up with a really low score on yesterdays exam though I think the biggest problem was just my test taking skills. I had done 24 practice exams (probably not enough) and I definitely did them in too quiet of an environment because the smallest things were throwing me off yesterday. I don't think I need to start back at the beginning but I need to do something to make sure that doesn't happen again!