Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bubbling in your personal info on answer sheet on test day

miriruchertmiriruchert Alum Member
edited November 2014 in General 180 karma
Does anyone know how long they give you to complete bubbling in the name etc section on the answer sheet? Do you guys practice doing that so its fast enough or is there plenty of time?

Comments

• synergy_101synergy_101 Alum Member
    edited November 2014 180 karma
    Can't remember by verbatim the exact procedure step by step, but essentially they walk you step by step what section to fill out. For example, they'll say "turn to the front page and look at box 1, fill out your first and last name." A minute later, turn to box 2 etc. Also, there's plenty of time and just have an understanding where the find the relevant information. I.e. with your ticket, you'll find social insurance number, LSAC number etc.

check out the pre-test instruction

• joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    When I tested in September, they wouldn't move on to the next part of the instructions until everyone completed the biographical information section. You are given essentially as much time as is needed.
  • LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
    244 karma
    on another note, I see they ask if english is your dominant language and whether you have english fluency, If english is my second language and I am fluent, but bubble it not fluent would that effect anything?
  • miriruchertmiriruchert Alum Member
    180 karma
    if you are fluent, then I would bubble in that you are fluent. Not sure if it would affect anything.
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    Pretty sure that the questions about fluency, ethnic background, methods of prep, etc. are just for their statistics. Regardless of the reason behind it, there's no way that it would have any effect on your score!