• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Maybe tomorrow!

• jonkhan094jonkhan094 Free Trial Member
    22 karma

Sad :/

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

Dave Killoran is so annoying man this guy acts like he knows what color underwear the LSAT people wear. Everything he says besides the past release dates is pure speculation so pls take this guys word with a grain of salt.

• natalya22mouradnatalya22mourad Alum Member
    39 karma

Is it possible for them to post grades on July 4th?

• Zachary_PZachary_P Member
    659 karma

@natalya22mourad said:
    Is it possible for them to post grades on July 4th?

Technically yes it is. It's been done in the past in the early 2000's.

• Mitchell-1Mitchell-1 Member
    756 karma

Also a fun wrinkle in this prediction game is I think this is the first score rollout for the new LSAC president? Maybe she wants to start a trend where they release scores on the given day and end the game altogether?

• Gary NYCGary NYC Free Trial Member
    95 karma

@Mitchell-1 didn't your mom ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all

39 karma

Refresh button has been my life all day.

553 karma

This sucks I thought today was the 4th. I think it'll be out tomorrow

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

That's an interesting point @Mitchell-1 . I've long thought that would be a much better way to go. It would prevent quite a bit of anxiety. Maybe that's the plan? We'll know soon.

• Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma

@Mitchell-1 as much as I would like it to be the case, I think you have high hopes for the LSAC new president :)

553 karma

Well its a "projected" release date. There is no reason that they'll hold onto the scores if it's all graded. I'm putting my money on tomorrow.

• camilabustos93camilabustos93 Alum Member
    12 karma

THE ANXIETY. I honestly don't know what do with myself for the next few days....

Once they come out, we will be able to see it on PDF version in LSAC?

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

Fellow June LSAT waiters: Don't hold your breath for a July 4 release. Seems highly unlikely, though I hope I'm wrong.

• doyouevenLSATdoyouevenLSAT Core Member
    609 karma

i didnt even write the june test and i feel anxiety!

• jowens7317jowens7317 Alum Member
    244 karma

Its unlikely they'll be released on a national holiday although I hope they do, anyways I'm betting on tomorrow because they're usually released before the projected dates. Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans!

• jonkhan094jonkhan094 Free Trial Member
    22 karma

I have a yellow line that appeared at 8pm last night under my test date on the LSAC website.. still green though.. any thoughts as to what that is??

• Pink DustPink Dust Alum Member
    403 karma

@jonkhan094 said:
    I have a yellow line that appeared at 8pm last night under my test date on the LSAC website.. still green though.. any thoughts as to what that is??

wait doesn't green mean the score is getting posted?

553 karma

God this is so f-ing annoying they rly should post scores today ?

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

@"Pink Dust" green icon means no news, grey icon means scores incoming. Hence this thread's title

• imharrisimharris Alum Member
    466 karma

happy to admit: given my personal motivations & inspirations for becoming a lawyer today would be a perfect day for scores to be released.

2326 karma

@imharris You're thinking of working for the Federal Government?

756 karma

@jonkhan094 said:

This is likely just a programming bug. It's likely they just forgot to hide the yellow background box they put around "Print Ticket (PDF)" when it's not there. I have the September one there and the position and color match up.

• imharrisimharris Alum Member
    466 karma

@uhinberg i'm sure that the process of law school will have a huge influence on where i end up working and what i specialize in, but i would be thrilled to work for the department of justice or the state department.

2326 karma

Good luck! It's an honor to serve the country, and the country is honored to be served by people who feel honored to serve it.

2326 karma

Looks like we can close up shop for today. Hopefully, tomorrow, but then there's that kinda plausible theory floating around that the new LSAC pres. had instituted a release on expected release day policy.

553 karma

We don't know that but yeah, just one to two more days

• dan_reynoldsdan_reynolds Free Trial Member
    127 karma

Uhinberg, there is no valid theory concerning the release date and the new president of lsac. The last 6 lsats have been released either one or two days early. If the score comes out tomorrow, then it stands to figure that things are normal at the lsac. However, ifvyhis isntvreleased tomorrow, then we are treading on new ground, and it could be for any reason. I mean I could legitimately make up 40 valid reason why it hasn't been released yet, but it means nothing, because we don't know, and probably will never know why there has been a change in the release dates from four to six days a decade ago and 1-2 days in the last two years. I said last week it could be a decision made to be more consistent with release dates.

• mhyana.amhyana.a Free Trial Member
    6 karma

Will the scores be posted before 5pm est? Is that the general rule?

• dantlee14dantlee14 Free Trial Member
    617 karma

@"mhyana.a" said:

They're usually released between 4:20PM and 5PM EST, but if you're in a later wave, you may not receive your score until later in the evening.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

@dantlee14 said:

@"mhyana.a" said:

They're usually released between 4:20PM and 5PM EST, but if you're in a later wave, you may not receive your score until later in the evening.

They really know how to milk it.

553 karma

Holy sh**. Today's most probably the day huh? We've made it. !!!! Good luck guys, hope you all did as well as you wanted.

• phelanj75phelanj75 Alum Member
    279 karma

@Kewlaidd said:
    Holy sh**. Today's most probably the day huh? We've made it. !!!! Good luck guys, hope you all did as well as you wanted.

don't start the hype train lol ... wait until we've gone grey .

the scores could just as easily come in tomorrow ( as scheduled )

756 karma

Hell, it's a projected date. Nothing stopping them from coming out later than the 6th...

• KateelaineKateelaine Alum Member
    172 karma

It's only come out late once. And that was because of Hurricane Sandy (LSAC was closed for three days). Chances are, it'll be today or tomorrow. I doubt it will be late, though.

• theLSATdreamertheLSATdreamer Alum Member
    1287 karma

this is torture

1287 karma

so whats the process? do we get an email at the same time its posted on the site? does my constant refreshing get me the score faster? if a score is given in the middle of the forest and no one is around to hear it does it count? if i hold previous test takers hostage will the lsac people give me my score faster? is there a group of 4 old wrinkled dudes sitting in a room smoking cigars drinking 30 year old macallan waiting to push a button to release the scores at this minute smiling as thousands suffer?

• dantlee14dantlee14 Free Trial Member
    617 karma

@theLSATdreamer said:
    so whats the process? do we get an email at the same time its posted on the site? does my constant refreshing get me the score faster? if a score is given in the middle of the forest and no one is around to hear it does it count? if i hold previous test takers hostage will the lsac people give me my score faster? is there a group of 4 old wrinkled dudes sitting in a room smoking cigars drinking 30 year old macallan waiting to push a button to release the scores at this minute smiling as thousands suffer?

All of those are guaranteed to get you your score faster. Tried and true methods

1287 karma

@dantlee14 i knew it !

12637 karma

We're tied for latest June release from fifteen years ago. In other words—this is the latest that the June scores have been released in 15 years.

1287 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" of course, I mean why wouldnt it be.. its actually only coming out in August, to set the bar high for other scores

• 702 karma

This is torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just release the scores LSAC!!!!

39 karma

So should we be expecting it at around 4 today if it is today?!???

12637 karma

@natalya22mourad said:
    So should we be expecting it at around 4 today if it is today?!???

It's generally released around 4 - 4:30 EST so I'd say yes. :)

• eagles12345eagles12345 Free Trial Member
    52 karma

No idea what my reaction will be in the next 24 hours -- overly happy or overly depressed . Still no idea how RC went

1287 karma

@natalya22mourad with our luck, this will be the test where they start giving out the scores on the projected day alphabetically one letter a day, sorry lol

39 karma

@theLSATdreamer with our luck every typical thing is about to change lol

1287 karma

@natalya22mourad so many of us got perfect scores that they are reviewing every test personally, congratulations ! lol

• Gary NYCGary NYC Free Trial Member
    95 karma

We should turn this into a drinking game. After 4 o'clock, we take shots every 10 mintues if it isnt grey. First person to tap out must start to complete logic games