If you need some motivation!! :) =)

justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
edited November 2014 in General 343 karma
Hi everyone! If you are like me, you are probably trying very hard to study for the LSAT. Perhaps sometimes you feel like your efforts aren't enough. Or you get frustrated when you feel stuck in area or section. I am a self-declared cheesy person and I love listening to motivational speeches. So if you need any motivation whatsoever, regardless of whether or not it's for the LSAT, below are some motivational youtube videos. If you can, download it into MP3 form and listen to it anytime you need some inspiration. The videos are like mixes of inspirational speeches from films and speakers along with amazing inspirational film scores, which I'm a sucker for. (Who doesn't love a film score from The Dark Knight?!) So if you need that extra push, take some time to watch one of these videos, I promise you will feel refreshed afterwards! Enjoy!!

Why Do We Fail:

Dream:

Desire:

Unbroken:

Idea:

Comments

• DavabrahamsDavabrahams Alum Member
    62 karma
    After listening to this, I scored 5 points higher on my last Prep Test! Wow, who knew how self motivated one can be! Thanks!
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    I am actually a little upset you didnt include any Schwarzenegger motivation vids, he did some pretty solid ones back in the day
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    @jgawd113

Here ya go. :D
  • gianinnatrivino-1gianinnatrivino-1 Free Trial Member
    18 karma
    This is great thank you so much!
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    haha aw you went back and grabbed it for me (something I almost did but was too lazy/busy at the time) thanks @licknee10
  • adrian.mikoadrian.miko Alum Member
    191 karma
    Thanks for the post :)
    Really needed this.
  • jram1206jram1206 Free Trial Member
    12 karma
    Good stuff, thank you!
  • turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    770 karma
    thanks so much!!!!
  • justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
    343 karma
    You are all welcome. =)
  • c.avetisyanc.avetisyan Free Trial Member
    24 karma
    I needed this….as I've been arguing with my whole family.
  • c.avetisyanc.avetisyan Free Trial Member
    24 karma
    about how they don't understand how hard getting into law school (particularly the lsat) is.
  • shane.mcglashenshane.mcglashen Alum Member
    194 karma
    Much needed. And I agree with ya buddy, my family doesn't understand either.
  • JayLau18JayLau18 Free Trial Member
    29 karma
    I completely and totally agree, as my family also doesn't realize the stress and pressures that the LSAT and law school present; It's really tough. Nevertheless tread lightly with those relationships. In the end it would be a shame to have your accomplishments and no one around to celebrate with.
  • Amy TakanoAmy Takano Member
    11 karma
    This is perfect! Thank you so much :)
  • bpnielsen-1bpnielsen-1 Alum Member
    22 karma
    Much needed and thank you for sharing!
  • DrackedaryDrackedary Member
    edited November 2014 239 karma
    I believe in a tough love style of motivation when I train, so CT Fletcher is my favourite, and this video is my favourite. This video, especially after 1:35, is also relevant to motivate us when people, be they family or friends, don't get the hard work we need to put in to succeed. Don't let anyone drag you down. If you want to succeed, then you need to put in the effort and make sacrifices. It doesn't matter if you are trying to increase your bench press or increase your LSAT score.

CT Fletcher, NSFW:

And yes, Schwarzenegger motivational videos are great. Here's my favourite one:

• greenivygreenivy Alum Member
    10 karma
    Thanks so much!! That's what I need...
  • greenivygreenivy Alum Member
    10 karma
    You can live your dream!!!
  • jrkovalsjrkovals Alum Member
    183 karma
  • gemandlightgemandlight Free Trial Member
    81 karma
    This is perfect!
  • tsamvelyantsamvelyan Alum Member
    431 karma
    @c.avetisyan - Armenian problems....I'm totally with you on that one :] I think my problem is that my parents don't understand how important and difficult it is to get into a good law school.
  • mattpnaifehmattpnaifeh Alum Member
    14 karma
    Definitely going to be playing one of these videos on audio on my way to the LSAT Saturday