Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could be any day now.......

LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
in June 2017 LSAT 530 karma

Winter is coming. And so are LSAT scores.

LSAC often gets them back before their expected release date, and given that the day before is a holiday, I wouldn't be surprised if we got those infamous emails from LSAC sometime this week. My bet is Friday. The night is dark and full of terrors! What is dead may never die. Unbowed, unbent, unbroken.

Comments

• LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
    530 karma

Also, SN: I tried to attach a poll about when people expect the scores to come out. When I hit "Attach Poll" the page reloads to the typical edit box, but there is literally no option to attach a poll. I tried to start a new discussion with the poll from the start, but still no option. Also tried a different browser. Is this just me, or is it a technical glitch?

• sophie74sophie74 Free Trial Member
    373 karma

The wait is getting to be really excruciating! Friday is a lot sooner than I had expected though... would they not release the scores on a holiday? I had heard musings about July 4

• LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
    edited June 2017 530 karma

@sophie74 said:
    The wait is getting to be really excruciating! Friday is a lot sooner than I had expected though... would they not release the scores on a holiday? I had heard musings about July 4

God I hope not :dizzy: I feel like that would be unusual because they are themselves off work that day... Who knows though

373 karma

I hope not too... it's my birthday, and it could ruin it :D

373 karma

But I imagine it's an automated email thing, so it's not like they are sitting there hitting the send button. But I really don't know!!

• Zachary_PZachary_P Member
    659 karma

My guess is Monday, July 3. This would fall in line with the average early release of 3 to 4 days for the June exam, and it beats the holiday. But I sure hope you're right about Friday...

• Hurricane11Hurricane11 Alum Member
    87 karma

LSAC will be closed July 1-4 FYI

659 karma

@Hurricane11 said:

Woah are you sure? On their website calendar it looked like they would only be closed on the 4th. Where'd you find this?

• Hurricane11Hurricane11 Alum Member
    87 karma

@Zachary_P said:

@Hurricane11 said:

Woah are you sure? On their website calendar it looked like they would only be closed on the 4th. Where'd you find this?

Per their Twitter account. Not sure what that means for us.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Scores have been released on their days off in the past, could be the same for here.

• dan_reynoldsdan_reynolds Free Trial Member
    127 karma

I don't understand how they can release 45000 scores in three weeks in September but can't release 23000 in 2.5 in the summer

659 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    Scores have been released on their days off in the past, could be the same for here.

Didn't know that. Thanks!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I was going to say that I think even when their offices are closed scores can still be released. I forget if it was 2015 or 2016 when the June LSATS were released sometime on July 4th weekend.

12637 karma

Pretty sure it was 2016.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Pretty sure it was 2016.

Yeah, that sounds right! I have a feeling it was more recent then I might be remembering. In any case, there is a definite possibility that they get released on the 4th, you never know :)

127 karma

It could be Friday... I think the scores are ready... I think they probably hold them now so that the release date is somewhat consistent. The dates use to vary greatly, I think they just don't want to release them in 17 days one time and then 24 the next. Seriously, it doesn't take 3 weeks to do 23000 test, if it takes three weeks to do 45000. Its crazy

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

F*** yeah we're almost there ppl, gonna get trashed on the 4th, get my score and either keep drinking to die or keep drinking to celebrate. Good luck!

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma

@Kewlaidd said:
    F*** yeah we're almost there ppl, gonna get trashed on the 4th, get my score and either keep drinking to die or keep drinking to celebrate. Good luck!

Hahaha sounds good. Let's hope we're celebrating for good reasons and not having a pity party.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@dan_reynolds said:
    It could be Friday... I think the scores are ready... I think they probably hold them now so that the release date is somewhat consistent. The dates use to vary greatly, I think they just don't want to release them in 17 days one time and then 24 the next. Seriously, it doesn't take 3 weeks to do 23000 test, if it takes three weeks to do 45000. Its crazy

There's probably some truth to this. Then again, who knows with the LSAC. It is still one of the only major tests that isn't fully digitalized in 2017, lmao.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Kewlaidd said:

Dude, lmfao. That's the way to do it. Either way you get to keep drinking!! ;)

127 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@dan_reynolds said:

There's probably some truth to this. Then again, who knows with the LSAC. It is still one of the only major tests that isn't fully digitalized in 2017, lmao.

I know it's crazy, right?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@dan_reynolds said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@dan_reynolds said:

I know it's crazy, right?

Insane, lmao. But somehow I am not surprised. sad

127 karma

You know , we actually care enough to ask, we did fine... the ones who sucked are the ones who don't care when it's released... I tilt brlieve that... I just want to know who is accepting me

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

I'm getting nervous af.

659 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" Would you want to make another "Is it grey day? [NO]" forum for the June exam? Or is that just redundant...

• eagles12345eagles12345 Free Trial Member
    52 karma

Regrets of not cancelling. I am now growing more concerned by the second thanks to the RC uncertainty. Does anyone still feel uncertain about RC or regret not cancelling?

• theLSATdreamertheLSATdreamer Alum Member
    1287 karma
    373 karma

@eagles12345 I am definitely the most worried about RC!

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma

lol y'all are anxious. I'm feeling chill about it---we'll get our score when we get it. I totally forget about it by doing other things. We'll find out soon.

553 karma

Ugh RC could be the difference between the 170s and 150s that's how uncertain I am ? We got this guys, if anything I found test day and prep to be a fun to stay home for two months straight and just hit the books like in the undergrad days (c/o 2016 ?). So worst case we have a chance at a better score and schools. Best case we tell that chance to F off ?

52 karma

@Kewlaidd said:
    Ugh RC could be the difference between the 170s and 150s that's how uncertain I am ? We got this guys, if anything I found test day and prep to be a fun to stay home for two months straight and just hit the books like in the undergrad days (c/o 2016 ?). So worst case we have a chance at a better score and schools. Best case we tell that chance to F off ?

I feel you in the difference. Worse come to worse I loose 5 points on both LR and Games so -15 so a 86 raw but even then with my worse case RC can still have a huge impact where my best RC is -4 , average is -6 , worst is -10 but I feel like I did beyond worst on the actual one
    I tended to average on the last few PrepTests -2.5 for LR, -3.25? for LG, and -6 on RC to a total raw score of 87. LR was probably a bit lower for the last two Prp Test averaging at around a bit above -2 so maybe -4 for both LR sections.

• fabuobeadfabuobead Free Trial Member
    25 karma

Who else here is a first timer?

553 karma

@eagles12345 said:

@Kewlaidd said:

I feel you in the difference. Worse come to worse I loose 5 points on both LR and Games so -15 so a 86 raw but even then with my worse case RC can still have a huge impact where my best RC is -4 , average is -6 , worst is -10 but I feel like I did beyond worst on the actual one
    I tended to average on the last few PrepTests -2.5 for LR, -3.25? for LG, and -6 on RC to a total raw score of 87. LR was probably a bit lower for the last two Prp Test averaging at around a bit above -2 so maybe -4 for both LR sections.

You've been progressively getting more stressed out since test day haha. Me too. But anything can happen so let's not worry. I think I made many mistakes on RC but I'm not sure to what extent the LG and LR covered for it nor how I even did on RC! just two more days. It feels like last week we took this test.

553 karma

It's 4am and I'm 4 slices of pizza deep. Live well my friends.

52 karma

Survived another day. God bless us all

25 karma

I'm betting on Wednesday.

553 karma

I highly doubt that

• gbanipalgbanipal Alum Member
    24 karma

@Kewlaidd said:
    I highly doubt that

What do you mean by that? Do you think it might arrive earlier or later?
    Based on previous trends from past years when do the test results normally come in around

• alexandracull16alexandracull16 Free Trial Member
    10 karma

I checked ALL DAY! Which really took quite a lot of skilled multitasking people as I worked all day and worked out, got my nails done, went to the grocery store, read a novel, and cooked dinner. . refreshing can be done anywhere and at any time! I learned that two days ago. The skill has grown at lengths as every hour slowly but inevitably passes. The lsat waiting game is obviously making me wise beyond my years and as I would rather not start to count gray hairs too early and have to hunt down a pair of grandma sized glasses I am gonna need this to happen Wednesday!!!!!!!!

• camilabustos93camilabustos93 Alum Member
    12 karma

Y'all this waiting is nuts..... Is anyone else feeling like they probably scored 130 and then feeling like a 170, all in a period of 20 minutes? I can't with the uncertainty.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

@camilabustos93 said:
    Y'all this waiting is nuts..... Is anyone else feeling like they probably scored 130 and then feeling like a 170, all in a period of 20 minutes? I can't with the uncertainty.

Maybe not quite that drastic, but my expectations tend to fluctuate within a 5-point range or so.

:P

25 karma

It's very unlikely that they would release the scores today on a holiday. And they hardly release them on time. They're usually earlier than scheduled to be release. So I am almost certain we will get them tomorrow. I feel sick... :( I don't want to know anymore.

25 karma

OMG I'M GRAY!

• gbanipalgbanipal Alum Member
    24 karma

Heavily under performed than what I know i'm capable of. I simply just wasn't ready, the six weeks I put in were not enough. Chin up to all like me that are a bit disheartened today don't sweat we'll have our day some time down the road.

25 karma

Who received their score?

12637 karma

@gbanipal said:
    Heavily under performed than what I know i'm capable of. I simply just wasn't ready, the six weeks I put in were not enough. Chin up to all like me that are a bit disheartened today don't sweat we'll have our day some time down the road.

Haha yeah, six weeks is not enough to study...
    https://7sage.com/lesson/the-three-worst-lsat-mistakes/