Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cancelled: Core Curriculum Chat

twssmithtwssmith Alum
edited July 2017 in Study Groups 5120 karma

Hey guys,
Due to an unforeseen conflict, I won’t be able to host the sessions and have cancelled the call for tomorrow night.
My apologies for last minute notice and wish you all the best as you continue in the curriculum!!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@twssmith said:
    Thanks to the people who have sent me messages wanting to find a similar interactive experience during the Core Curriculum as provided on 7Sage during the PT phase within the Study Groups. Hope you are taking advantage of Sami’s LR & RC Free Tutoring calls to support your understanding during and post core curriculum :)

Fortunate to be a part of the Blind Review/Study Groups since their inception, the value of building knowledge and friendships has been a very special part of my personal 7Sage experience. Not only did the interaction challenge me and make a significant impact on my scoring potential, I have built very special friendships within the 7Sage community:)

I made every mistake going through the core curriculum the 1st time and hope I can help anyone to not repeat those mistakes. While all of us in the community try to answer your questions posted in the core curriculum, some questions are best answered verbally to really understand where your reasoning went wrong and most importantly to celebrate achievements when you have that “AHA” breakthrough moment. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses which leads to some of the most enlightening discussions that benefit all who participate - no matter what level of understanding and ability.

The LSAT journey can be very lonely and frustrating - here is your chance to create a support system as you go through the travails that LSAC presents to meet and/or exceed your potential!

No preparation needed to join the CCC Chat – just bring your questions from the curriculum whether specific issues or global strategies. If you cannot join Wednesday night, please post another time that would work for you and adjustments will be made given the interest of people attending.

count me in <3

• AngusMcGillisAngusMcGillis Member
    403 karma

Wednesday works for me, see you then!

• TheAnxious0LTheAnxious0L Alum Member
    587 karma

I'll be there! :)

• Positive-1Positive-1 Live Member
    984 karma

will be there.

• Waiting For Grey DayWaiting For Grey Day Alum Member
    323 karma

Awesome! Count me in :)

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

Let's get it!

• AndWhyisBwrongAndWhyisBwrong Alum Member
    92 karma

This is fantastic news! Thanks so much for doing this, Count me in as well. Waa hooo!

• OnionKeeperOnionKeeper Alum Member
    65 karma

how do we join?

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

when where who:?>>??

• maztan13maztan13 Alum Member
    50 karma

Wednesday works! Count me in.

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma

I'll be there!

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Nice! I'll be joining!

• Cecilia ZCecilia Z Member
    144 karma

I'll be there too! :)

144 karma

any chance there will be a re-scheduled time for this chat? I'd love to hear what you guys think/how you guys are doing on the CC!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Cecilia ZH" said:
    any chance there will be a re-scheduled time for this chat? I'd love to hear what you guys think/how you guys are doing on the CC!

Also interested if there will be a re-schedule. I miss chatting with all you guys over the gotomeetings!

144 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@"Cecilia ZH" said:

Also interested if there will be a re-schedule. I miss chatting with all you guys over the gotomeetings!

All I want is to vent and geek out about the LSAT with people who will understand me... hahahaha :smile: Also, studying solo gets just a tad lonely sometimes!!!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Cecilia ZH" said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@"Cecilia ZH" said:

All I want is to vent and geek out about the LSAT with people who will understand me... hahahaha :smile: Also, studying solo gets just a tad lonely sometimes!!!

Same. The only people I have to associate anymore are my work pals and all we ever do is talk about work. And none of them are studying for the LSAT, though some more the GMAT, so at least there's that, haha.