Anyone want to exchange DS / PS essays for peer edits?

Just finished rough drafts for my DS and PS and would love to exchange essays for edits with anyone who is interested! :)

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Sure man, I have a rough draft of my PS I would loved to get review. I'm considering not writing a DS because my PS touches on so many of the subjects that DS generally do.

Shoot me an email @ alexspecter1014@gmail.com

• LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
    530 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:
    Sure man, I have a rough draft of my PS I would loved to get review. I'm considering not writing a DS because my PS touches on so many of the subjects that DS generally do.

Shoot me an email @ alexspecter1014@gmail.com

Awesome -- I'll shoot you an email!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

If you two want another set of eyes to look at your statements, I'd be willing to give it a go.

• LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
    530 karma

@Freddy_D said:
    If you two want another set of eyes to look at your statements, I'd be willing to give it a go.

PM'd for email!

Offer is open to all who want in!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Cool! I shall send mine over later -- have some errands to run, work to do, and fun Sunday work! :)

• mmowrermmowrer Free Trial Member
    25 karma

Before creating another thread, I wanted to check with you guys if you'd be up for another round of peer reviews? My PS is still in the ROUGH revising stage and I'm still drafting my DS, but I would love to jump on this peer review train if possible.

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

Yaaas please. I haven't written mine yet tbh but I'd love to get some of your eyes on mine. I'd be happy to look at some of your statements as well. PM me!

• goodbhaviourgoodbhaviour Free Trial Member
    54 karma

Hey guys! Would love to get on board with this - plus it would be FUN reading others' - my email is dyyaneva@ucalgary.ca if anyone wants to send me theirs, and I will take a look and revise and will send mine in return :)

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

I'll be starting my essay writing in earnest on September 18th, so once I have a draft ready I'll definitely hit you guys up. The more pairs of eyes we can get the better, I'll happy exchange with everybody! Even @"Alex Divine" haha