Is today Grey Day? [YES!!!]

1234568»

Comments

• theLSATdreamertheLSATdreamer Alum Member
    1287 karma

Got it !!! ?

• phelanj75phelanj75 Alum Member
    279 karma

got a 150 again ugh.... was average 155 , highest was 156 or 57 . thank the lord i don't need the lsat for the school I'm going to .

• fabuobeadfabuobead Free Trial Member
    25 karma

Got mine. Dramatically lower than I expected.
    I was making 160-167 on my PT. Made a 153 on this one. I can't breathe. I will be taking it again.

• KateelaineKateelaine Alum Member
    172 karma

Study group for all of us poor souls retaking?

• smseraj3smseraj3 Alum Member
    162 karma

Does anyone know how to check how I did on individual sections?

• KateelaineKateelaine Alum Member
    172 karma

@smseraj3 when you look at the grade report form, it tells you what you answered as compared to the actual answer. It's annoying, but you can see there. What's really pissing me off is that not only was the curve steep, but it was one of those ones that totally eliminated certain scores. Like, it wasn't possible for ANYBODY to score a 179 or a 175. (Not that I was close, but that's a side point). It just makes the LSAC's bell curve that much more pronounced. Like, okay, keep it at a -9 curve. But at least make every score an option.

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

Score didn't go up much from my diagnostic. I think I'm gonna sign up for an in person prep course since self studying thru 7sage isn't seeming to work for me.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    edited July 2017 3072 karma

Maybe more high scorers explains the curve? Could be, right?

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    edited July 2017 3279 karma

Got a 179!

jest... just read @Katharine post

@goingfor99th, Yep. Which makes me wonder... easy test or a well prepared group of test takers?

3072 karma

@USER123456 said:
    Got a 179!

jest... just read @Katharine post

@goingfor99th, Yep. Which makes me wonder... easy test or a well prepared group of test takers?

Given you know who, I'm sure it could be the latter.

3072 karma

Anyone else get a score?

• sailcarolinesailcaroline Free Trial Member
    40 karma

I got a 177 a little before 10! Time to sleep now. That 5+ hours of waiting was exhausting.

3072 karma

@sailcaroline said:
    I got a 177 a little before 10! Time to sleep now. That 5+ hours of waiting was exhausting.

Awesome! Big congratulations.

• Hannah56Hannah56 Alum Member
    edited July 2017 224 karma

My understanding is that the curve is always adjusted for the difficulty of the test. I scored higher than my raw PT scores.Does that mean I actually did better or is it that the test was easier?

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

@goingfor99th said:

The number of high scorers should remain relatively the same - that is the entire point of a curve. It basically balances out the distribution of high scores to be pretty constant with all tests.

edited July 2017 3072 karma

@Mellow_Z said:

@goingfor99th said:

The number of high scorers should remain relatively the same - that is the entire point of a curve. It basically balances out the distribution of high scores to be pretty constant with all tests.

I meant more high raw scores.

The upper end of the curve was pretty unique this time around.

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

@goingfor99th said:

@Mellow_Z said:

@goingfor99th said:

I meant more high raw scores.

The upper end of the curve was pretty unique this time around.

Ohhh I gotcha. Yeah, typically the higher the raw scores are, the lower the curve will be (or higher depending on how you look at it, but I'm referring to 9 < 10).

I think they also have a pretty good idea of the difficulty of the test going into the real exam, but I don't know if it gets adjusted after or before they get the results all calculated. I'd be curious to hear more (if anyone knows)

• SvengoolieSvengoolie Free Trial Member
    10 karma

Should everyone get their scores at the same time? My projected date still shows as 7/5, yet here I am on the 6th and it's still blank. I'm now getting worried seeing all of you get your scores and I'm just hanging around waiting.

10 karma

I just called the LSAC and the guy said the last "event" they had on my file was printing my admission ticket. There's nothing else there showing that I took the test. This is unreal.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@Svengoolie said:
    I just called the LSAC and the guy said the last "event" they had on my file was printing my admission ticket. There's nothing else there showing that I took the test. This is unreal.

Uh... Uh-oh. Looks like they'll need to do an investigation.

10 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:

@Svengoolie said:

Yep, after a couple hours of freaking out, they found it! I made a really dumb mistake and filled in a wrong bubble in my name, so it didn't attach correctly to my account. It's fixed now and I got a 156!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@Svengoolie said:

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:

@Svengoolie said:

Yep, after a couple hours of freaking out, they found it! I made a really dumb mistake and filled in a wrong bubble in my name, so it didn't attach correctly to my account. It's fixed now and I got a 156!

Glad it's all fixed! :smiley:

• 4everchasing4everchasing Alum Member
    74 karma

@Svengoolie said:

Pretty strange. My center lost my admission ticket but I got an email from LSAC asking me to fill out a form about missing admission tickets. Super sorry to hear that!

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma

@Svengoolie Dang. Good for you. I can't imagine how scary that was.

• mhyana.amhyana.a Free Trial Member
    6 karma

Can law schools see our LSAT score? I'm seeing a bunch of emails asking me to apply and that they've waived my fee, but I didn't score anywhere near as high as I wanted to. Makes me think they can't see it?

• Mitchell-1Mitchell-1 Member
    756 karma

@"mhyana.a" said:
    Can law schools see our LSAT score? I'm seeing a bunch of emails asking me to apply and that they've waived my fee, but I didn't score anywhere near as high as I wanted to. Makes me think they can't see it?

If you signed up for the CRS then I believe they can when you can.