Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Energy Drink?

harrismeganharrismegan Member
edited December 2014 in General 2074 karma
I can't remember if I've ever read this... but are we only allowed to bring in water in our bag? Or can we bring an energy drink for our break?

Comments

• shinny117shinny117 Alum Member
    69 karma
    It just says 20 fl oz so perhaps? Does anyone know how many pencils we are allowed to take? it says "3 or 4" but I usually use like 7 per test hahaa
  • synergy_101synergy_101 Alum Member
    edited December 2014 180 karma
    It depends on the proctors scheduled for your centre, generally any drink you bring along with writing utensils etc. must be placed into one ziplock bag with the label removed and cannot exceed 20 oz/591 ml. Where I previously wrote allowed us to drink coffee, energy drinks and even eat snacks while writing , so could depend on whose proctoring. However, generally you're not allowed to drink or consume anything while writing (only for your break).
  • barcanoubarcanou Alum Member
    45 karma
    I don't think it matters what kind of drink it is. And I had people at my site in September with like 10 pencils.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    Ok Sweet. So maybe the best road is to poor it in a clear plastic bottle then.