Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can you find harder LR questions?

rogersalexandra7rogersalexandra7 Alum Member

Heres the problem so Im getting all of the easy questions correct and some of the hard ones too but I really want to drill the really difficult questions so I know that I am actually improving, do you guys know where to find the harder LR questions to drill? Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Harrison_PavHarrison_Pav Alum Member
    218 karma

usually questions 15-23 are where the really hard questions hang out at. It may be worth taking some of the older test (PT 20-30) and looking at those.

• rogersalexandra7rogersalexandra7 Alum Member
    213 karma

@ Harrison_Pav Thank you! ill try that!

• PositivePositive Alum Member
    426 karma

Resources > Question Bank > select ALL LSATs and LR section, then click "Hardest". Hope that helps in case you didn't know! : )

213 karma

I had no idea!!! Thank you so much! @ Kings Never Die

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma

The question bank is amazing! I'd add that another way to gauge improvement is to analyze the time spent on each question. Does it take you 50 seconds to correctly answer an easy Main Point question? Can you bring this down to 20 seconds? Saving time on the easier questions allows us to bank more time on the more difficult ones.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@rogersalexandra7 said:
    Heres the problem so Im getting all of the easy questions correct and some of the hard ones too but I really want to drill the really difficult questions so I know that I am actually improving, do you guys know where to find the harder LR questions to drill? Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Have you consider upgrading to the Ultimate + which will give you access to the harder problem sets and question bank where you can sort the type/difficulty of the problems....

Question bank is the best option, at least in my opinion.

213 karma

I didn't think of that! Thank you so much! @Gladiator_2017 and I was thinking about doing that, I have a lot of books with just questions in them but theyre not ranked in any order so that makes it a little frustrating haha but I really do like the question bank! @Alex Divine